Page 1 of 2
LastLast

MF = 2x Shadow Weaving?

Anyone noticed this? :s
    I might be missing something, but I guess it's the same bug they just fixed with SW

ps.
    SW is now called Shadow Word: Happy, because it looks like a smiley when you type it.

Deleted

Re: MF = 2x Shadow Weaving?

SHhhh.

dont tell them =P

OH fuck its out..

yep it dose for me to.. and im no sad that it dose..

15+ Year Old Account

it does for me too ^^ but i never thought i need to complain about it
    ..: Character: Armory :..
    ..: Config: AMD PhenomII X4 955, 8GB DDR3 Ram, GF GTX460, 2.6TB HDD, Gentoo Linux :..

Not complaining at all, I just find it hilarious that they fixed it with SW only to have it pop up in MF.

Although it might have been in MF before that. Shit was too buggy for me to take notice of it ^^

i don't play my priest often, but i thought this was intended behaviour ... lol.
    It's just a game.

Well, does it apply two stacks even if you clip it early? See, given it's longer cast time, it would make sense to stack once on the first tick and once on the final tick. But if you can clip it twice and get four stacks out of it, yeah, that's not right.
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]

yes i sometimes clip it twice just to get the stacks up quick, but this has been around for a long time, something i noticed yesterday on ptr thou was that it now applies 1 shadowweaving per mindflay tick, so 3 in total which i find really nice

yeah it`s like that for some time now. you can just clip it twice and u get 4 stacks

Its because its a 3 second channel I think, I'm pretty sure it was intended, if they took it away they better make shadow weaving 30 seconds, I dont see why its not, Paladin and DK get their dmg buff 30 seconds.

If it were a bug, it would have been fixed in 3.1 patch.
    Infact it was in 3.1 where the 2nd stack is applied at the end of the channeling.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

That's handy to know, i neve even noticed it. I will have to check it out next time.

My buff icons are so small i can't see the stack.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

MF has been doing this since the inception of 3.09... if you're only noticing it now I think you should really think about redesigning your UIs to display information better.

as I said, it now applies 1 sw per tick of mf (ptr 3.1), so 3 for 1 full mf and not 2 static as it did before

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by hygea
    as I said, it now applies 1 sw per tick of mf (ptr 3.1), so 3 for 1 full mf and not 2 static as it did before
    Still nice.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

indeed, i think its better than before

Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka
    MF has been doing this since the inception of 3.09... if you're only noticing it now I think you should really think about redesigning your UIs to display information better.
    Actually I noticed this exactly because I did change my UI.
    Also because I've never used Mind Flay to stack the debuff.

But with Mind Flay stacking it every tick, that actually means we will have to start using this in our opener, since it's 3 stacks in the time of two GCD's

Something like: MF(3), VT, DP, SWP, MB ?

ye probbably, before i used to mb, and/ornot sw:d,mf clip it for the 2 stacks and then VT dvp sw

/sigh

MF stacks SW twice only... not once per tick.

In addition I presume when 3.1 comes out it will be fixed because the double stack isn't actually intentional.

Lastly... i don't know how this is going to become our 'opener'... its been doing this since 3.09 which is quite old... if it's not already your opener then it might be an idea to roll another class.

well. on the ptr it DID stack 3 times last build atleast, havent checked new one, oculd be due to lag or whatever but that was what i experienced.
    no need to go emo over it :>

Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka
    /sigh

MF stacks SW twice only... not once per tick.
    In the current PTR Build it stack 3 times. Once per tick.
    And the build before it did too. So it could be intended.