15+ Year Old Account

best hunter race for pvp?

i am goin to roll a hunter for pvp and goin to 3's with a rogue and druid. would it be good to go NE for all 3 stleaths? or a Drienei b/c they will have a instant heal when i get focused really bad and the druid is cc'ed? or is dwarf the way to go for stoneform and the gun specialzation?

Re: best hunter race for pvp?

Id say dwarf tbh.

The stoneform is just insane for PvP, i mean lets face it. We only really have problems with slows like crippling poison, and pesky ferals cant bleed u either
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

I'd say NE...

doesnt matter for alliance tho, they're all pritty equal in terms of PvP. just pick the race you wanna be.

on horde however i'd say either Orc or Belf. Orcs got extra Trinket(doesnt cause 50% reduced received healing anymore) and 15% duration reduced to stun and 5% extra pet dmg(best race for hunters period.)

Belf's got they're extra interrupt which is easy to apply. so does Taurens however they're needs more timing then Belf one. also taurens got he 5% extra health tho.. but still i'd pick belf over tauren.
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

troll with zerking or dwraf with stoneform
    zerking = free 10-30% haste
    stoneform = dispell poison's (disingage + stoneform + FD + mount = bye rogue lol)

NE ;D

Quote Originally Posted by hellar
    i am goin to roll a hunter for pvp and goin to 3's with a rogue and druid. would it be good to go NE for all 3 stleaths? or a Drienei b/c they will have a instant heal when i get focused really bad and the druid is cc'ed? or is dwarf the way to go for stoneform and the gun specialzation?
    Since when do draenei have an instant heal?
    Stealth team seems superior to me but then I don´t think Cats are very popular for pvp so that would take abit of it away and you can´t move during shadowmeld anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DepecheMode

Quote Originally Posted by DepecheMode
    Stealth team seems superior to me but then I don´t think Cats are very popular for pvp so that would take abit of it away and you can´t move during shadowmeld anyway.
    just summon up the pet when youre going to attack, solves the stealth problem.

i would prefer tauren. Stun, walk a bit back, and shoot again, then disengange, and shoot
    You cannot bandage a bleeding target...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    This gets my vote for thread of the month.
    If WoW was "just" a game, you wouldn't be in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Thafisker
    i would prefer tauren. Stun, walk a bit back, and shoot again, then disengange, and shoot
    asker is on ali side :

Quote Originally Posted by hellar
    None really. Some got TINY adventages that won't mater much. Most vote for orcs, but since these tiny adventages are racials, just look at what race has racials you'd think you would benefit most of.

I play a dwarf hunter, with the extra crit on guns and stoneform (removes posion, especialy usefull to remove crippling that rogues place, --however this racial is changed to NOT give extra immunity to poison soon--).

Please do not get me wrong, but if you can't decide on your own, I would think you don't really have too much pvp / arena expirience. Because to do well, you will have to know all classes, specs, racial, etc, to be able to efectivly counter oponents. Whatever class you choose for your hunter, you will need to train, learn things like this, and at the end, the racial, whatever it is, will help, but it won't be the thing standing betwean you and a 2K rating.

Take my advice, play the race you find fun and interesting.

I would go for Dwarf just cuz of stoneform, even though its getting nerfed next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrkh
    Id say dwarf tbh.

The stoneform is just insane for PvP, i mean lets face it. We only really have problems with slows like crippling poison, and pesky ferals cant bleed u either
    Stoneform getting nerfed, so for allys Nelf, and for horde orc/troll (I got a tauren (A) )

Honestly, I love playing BE in PvP because nobody ever sees the silence from arcane torrent coming.

Dwarves pre 3.1...
    We're useless post patch though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.

how so Exhorder? stoneform gettin nerfd?

Orc god damn!... shitty alliance
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy