Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Ret live to ptr comparisons

Ah, nevermind about my previous post. After armoring you and realizing you only equipped 2/3 JC gems, I am assuming you replaced that shoulder 8 Crit (the .17% crit missing) 12 stam gem with a 27 STR (the 62 AP gained) Gem.

Just did a little more testing. Seems my DPS, even with the seal dmg on Seal of Martyr still giving the old coefficient, went up by roughly 100 DPS on the PTR. When the seal gets fixed this should DRASTICALLY change, making my DPS go up a few hundred more. I was pulling about 2400 on live and 2500 on the PTR. This was not including consecrate (to mana intensive to keep up on live without a healer) and without including AW.

Here is a comparison of my live/PTR seal damage and my judgment dmg:

Live Judgment/PTR Judgment

<br>
    Live Seal/PTR Seal

Requital, would it be possible to post your recount showing the seal damage? I am curious about how hard it hits and the min/avg/max dmg when its working as intended.

anyone else seeing the huge RV nerf?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vikai
    I am curious about something I noticed. What changed that increased your AP by 60 but your crit down by .2%? your gear looked the same. And yes I know the Speed was the haste conversion (which still looks terrible for haste as I dont think it fixes the fail we get from Heroism.)
    I'm not sure where the change is from I searched all over and the gear is 100% exact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deathleech
    Requital, would it be possible to post your recount showing the seal damage? I am curious about how hard it hits and the min/avg/max dmg when its working as intended.
    sure give me a second to switch the recount to show more information.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

btw: dps increase could be because of the fact that we receive 30% more haste from haste rating.
    with increases seal dmg we should do much more dmg, now the seal does some respective dmg, more melee hits, more seal dmg.

15+ Year Old Account

Ahh just what I expected, your seals are hitting for just under double what mine are. Yup, definitely confirmed, Seal of the Martyr didn't get the increased dmg on the seal part.

Seal of Blood, on the other hand, didn't take the judgment damage nerf. Nice job Blizz :

What did you expect ???
    BEs are OP :P
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by Horn
    What did you expect ???
    BEs are OP :P
    WTB arcane torrent.

I agree with Adamson...

15+ Year Old Account

only tooltip got updated from what i heard lol

I'm just curious, Were you using the SoC glyph that increases your proc rate at all?

Did they already fix Seal of Martyr in PTR? its was only doing 22% wep dmg, was not working like blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Trendkilla
    I'm just curious, Were you using the SoC glyph that increases your proc rate at all?
    SoC could proc every swing it would still be terribad.

I think soc would be pro if it procced every swing. Would be like martyr with no recoil...and the judge is prolly similar with the nerf to jotm.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Quote Originally Posted by Kawasaki.gdm
    Did they already fix Seal of Martyr in PTR? its was only doing 22% wep dmg, was not working like blood.
    Nope, not as of build 9742. Seal of Martyr still has the correct judgment dmg but not the seal part. They still didn't buff it to 48%, it's lower like it is on live. Dunno about Blood getting it's judgment dmg fixed either. I know the seal part of theirs was fine.

Also Sacred Shield is still busted and doesn't seem to be giving us the extra dmg absorption from the spell power we gain from Sheath of Light.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    WTB arcane torrent.
    WTS arcane torre......ow no wait i dont :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deathleech
    Nope, not as of build 9742. Seal of Martyr still has the correct judgment dmg but not the seal part. They still didn't buff it to 48%, it's lower like it is on live. Dunno about Blood getting it's judgment dmg fixed either. I know the seal part of theirs was fine.

Also Sacred Shield is still busted and doesn't seem to be giving us the extra dmg absorption from the spell power we gain from Sheath of Light.
    they changed the seal dmg the last ptr change and now they are working on DK's again and letting the seals be broken for the time being. ok its PTR i know. but still. might be easier to focus on 1 class before going on to another.