Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Instance suggestion: Temple of Gundrak

Why do you make up so many details? Because you think it's likelier Blizzard will call you and say "we saw your post on a forum and want to hire you" if you do as much work as possible for them?

I saw the other thread. I'm not trying to be an ass, but trust me dude, the HP if the mobs you pictures is irrelevant. Then I'd rather you expand more on lore-wise implications. If they introduce Castle Gilneas, how will they do it? What does it have to do with the Lich King? Put it into context instead of putting a bunch of numbers in there to look nice imo.

Other than that though, props on the time spent if nothing else lol. I didn't read this second one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shjade
    I don't get it. Gundrak already IS a 5-man instance.

This looks more like "Instance remodeling suggestion: Temple of Gundrak."
    Underneath it is, if you recall there is the huge Temple above it that I thought was the instance itself. They could always add land behind it and call it an instance
    I'm on hiatus. Waiting till summer/cataclysm to get back to my sexy orc warlock. You jealous!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Preach07
    Why do you make up so many details? Because you think it's likelier Blizzard will call you and say "we saw your post on a forum and want to hire you" if you do as much work as possible for them?

I saw the other thread. I'm not trying to be an ass, but trust me dude, the HP if the mobs you pictures is irrelevant. Then I'd rather you expand more on lore-wise implications. If they introduce Castle Gilneas, how will they do it? What does it have to do with the Lich King? Put it into context instead of putting a bunch of numbers in there to look nice imo.

Other than that though, props on the time spent if nothing else lol. I didn't read this second one yet.
    I make this things becaus it´s fun for me. I don´t need an other motivation. And I know that the possibility that blizzard calls me and says: "Hey you are our new Instance designer" is zero. And Gilneas about Gilneas fitting in the Lich King theme. How did Zul Aman fit into the BC Theme. Blizzard only said: "Ok here are some Troll. Go and Kill them because they are evil." And Gilneas could be an off Location. A Way to bring players back to the old worl.d In my eyes it would be a big opening event. An attack on Horde and Alliance that gives us a reason for going there and attacking Arugal.

So I hope that was enough explanation but I can work it out properly if you want it.