AN, boss dies on adds

Did AN today on normal on my shaman, and as we were proceeding to get the second boss, when he came upstairs he died on the adds, and we didn't have to lay a finger on him.

We still got the loot though.

Has this ever happened before ?
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Re: AN, boss dies on adds

Lol no one ?
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

That fight is buggy as hell. We were fighting the first group of trash leading to him once, then everything disappeared and reset, and when he respawned he immediately keeled over and died. We got loot from him.

Other bugs I've seen include him NEVER webbing the doors, webbing the doors and then resetting, etc.

15+ Year Old Account

what happend to me once when i was helping friend of mine + some other random dudes in normal AN,

on the second boss all the sudden it spawned incredible many units trough the door.

i think we managed to take down like 50 with holy wrath + some other aoes before my screen was all red from damage taken notes.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Yeah this fight is the king of bugged Wotlk fights. One time he stayed down below killing the adds and there was no way to pull him back up, so I don't think we finished. I've had other things not as dramatic as that happen on that fight too, but I don't remember exactly what happened.

I've had him come upstairs as soon as we downed the first pull and the other groups spawned. Had to fight everything at once.
    Drunk toddlers in a dryer

I've had him:

-Die to the adds and despawn

-Not web the doors and continually summon adds (we managed to suicide zerg and get the achievement)

-Back in Beta, he somehow aggroed on the first few pulls and we were treated to the sight of him appearing from behind the first boss and raping the group.
    CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

yes yes there are many bug in that instance... ^^

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

never had any bug with this boss tbh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

i've had him bug in hallway for like 5 minutes, then we finally pullhim, but the adds kept coming, so the leech poison would always keep him at 100%... kinda weird... next pull he was fixed.
    It's just a game.

Hmmm that's weird....I've done this instance on normal and heroic probably about 25 times on all my toons...never had a bug in there. Just with the nature of the boss fights, it just invites bugs and glitches, but maybe I'm just lucky. :P

A few weeks back I went in there to do the achievement for this boss, and we did the Hunter feign death trick and we ran down to the bottom after it reset so we could try and zerg him. Well we didn't have enough dps and the rest of the group died, and I was trying to finish him off but was overwhelmed with adds as well, so I bubbled and jumped through the web to the platform just beneach him to try and reset him again and res back up. But to my surprise, the adds finished the boss off and we all got the achievement. I was a happy camper, as we had already been on this boss for way too long already.

this has happened to me twice, and 5 other times i was able to cast on Earth shock for the kill. It happened, it seemed, when i was with a really pro group and killed the adds quickly