blblb

hoe to heal as a pally?

Hi my main is a resto druid, and i can heal with him with no prblems
    at all but a few days ago i got my pally to 80 and have started doing
    heroics and i find it alot harder to heal with him
    than my druid.
    could anyone tell me the best way to heal as a pally pls. ?

Re: hoe to heal as a pally?

SS on the tank all the time, FoL spam on him.
    When things get nasty (For paladins that is AoE dmg) you Beacon him, and judge Light on the maintarget. If that isn't enough you tell people to stack on the tank, and chain Holy Lights (Glyph of Holy Light)
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

Ok can we get a fucking translator please?

SS= Sacred Shield

Lets think about pally abilites that are two words that both start with "S"....

....Sacred.....Shield....

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrion
    If im not wrong SS means Soul Stone...
    How are you supposed to have one?
    Or what does it meen?
    Dude you're either:

-In the wrong forum
    -Stuck in TBC
    -Doing a really bad troll
    -Really stupid

I really hope it's the first..
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

Remember: if you have a prot or ret paladin on the group, never judg light, ask them to do it.

Sacred Shield (SS) on the tank full time, beacon on tank if there is any aoe dmg. Know the fights, so you can trigger Divine Plea when you know that you can afford to lose 50% from your heals.

Seal + Glyph of Wisdom.
    Glyph of Holy Light + Infusion of Light (use divine favor if needed) for AOE heals.
    Lay on Hands has a long cooldown but it isn't eternal anymore, use it for emergency heals or to restore mana (bloth glyphs on)

If you don't have a decent/high ilvl gear already, Flash of Light is your skill, spam it. Holy Light only if you really need aoe heals or the tank is getting seriously raped. If you have some gear already, you can start to use holy light more often, or almost always.

Always keep judgment of the pure on. +15% haste is a must have for chain casting. Proc Divine Illumination when you are sure that you won't stop casting, and try to cast beacon of light when you do it.

Aoe Poisons, such as UP and AN can be a pain in the ass, don't be afraid to ask for help with have dps or tank that can dispell it. If you are running with a shamman, ask for the totem.

blblb

thanx for the tips all helped me out alot. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Menkey
    Ok can we get a fucking translator please?
    you're so cool, can I be your MMO-Grammar fanboi?

keep the sacred shield on the tank.

i only use flash and holy shock because they are the fastest heals.

if there is aoe damage beacon the tank and heal the raid damage with flash and shock.

shock is a really nice spell to help with burst damage. if a dps pulls agro and drops to say 10% in 1 hit quickly shock them and they will go right back up.

one big difference from druids other than the hots is the fact that paladins normally dont stop casting unless there is no damage being taken by anyone. If mana is not a problem i usually just spam flash on the tank and Divine Plea in between trash packs.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Sacred Shield

Holy Light

Holy Shock

Done.

sacred shield the tank

flash of light on tank , holy light if needed

if your in a pug and you have an absolute muppet taking too much damage beacon of light on him

if not and your taking damage beacon yourself

holy shock those that need it

divine plea when you run in between trash if you have to

judge light on target if no other pallies

get grid, pally power, decursive (dont like other addons)

make sure you have a good haircut and beard and get angry ......... cos your a pally and the world owes you (lol)

Throw shields beacons judgements and macrelas at party members and start spam 3healing spells u have.