Re: Spriests OP against rogues?

Quote Originally Posted by paowderlol
    Bad paladin posting about a bad rogue?

L2Spell kid.
    My main isnt this paladin, idiot..

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dyo
    locks arent op, fear is op...of any class...
    yesterday on my warr i targeted hunter pet and eared hunter, i took him over 20k hp and fear didnt break. Does that makes sense to you? for me none, same goes for fear of any class... its meant to be fucking cc not " k im gonna fear you and nuke you from 100%-0% while you cant do shit"

Yes.. but stunning someone from 100% - 0% is ok? Seriously, blizzard need to do somthing . Stuns need a chance to break on damage like all other CCs, and its also about time they got deminishing returns, like all other CCs also..

Stuns are the most imba form of CC, not only do they render ur enemy unable to do a single thing, they reduce there avoidance to 0%, you cant dodge or parry any attacks. Op as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream
    My main isnt this paladin, idiot..
    Did i say it was?

Either way you're fucking terrible.

If you get stunned 100%-0% you need to l2p.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowf0x
    math has nothing to do with a game that is based on RNG.

locks arent op, fear is op...of any class...
    yesterday on my warr i targeted hunter pet and eared hunter, i took him over 20k hp and fear didnt break. Does that makes sense to you? for me none, same goes for fear of any class... its meant to be fucking cc not " k im gonna fear you and nuke you from 100%-0% while you cant do shit"
    Actually, stuns are OP. If they gave them as high a chance of breaking on damage as fear has, then it would be balanced.

Next time you should try fighting people who are not AFK.

Also, try reading the patch notes. Fear is getting a much higher chance to break on damage next patch.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Svenskpally
    Played WSG a warlock shows up. I have about 600 res and 21k hp. I know 600 res is not much but i got feard by that warlock and hes dots ticked for 1500 on me. Dident have trinket ready or no bubbel. after 10 sec i was dead. He did 16k dmg in 10 sec from dots and finished me of whit a shadowbolt
    Spriest with 20k hp and 500 resi. A feral druid pupped out of strealth and killed me in less than 5 secs
    Spriest with 20k hp and 500 resi. A ret paladin stunned me and I was dead before the stun ended
    Spriest with 20k hp and 500 resi. A DK gripped me and I was dead before I manage to press dispersion button
    Spriest with 20k hp and 500 resi. A rogue pupped out of stealth I used my trinket and my dispersion but I still died without being able to cast one single spell other than dispersion.

A single spell on a 30 secs CD which is pointless to cast on half of classes since they are immune and useless against the other half because itll be trinketed is very OP and has to be nerfed
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Priest (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
    Shadow

Psychic Horror now makes the target drop its main hand and ranged weapons for 10 sec. (Old - All Weapons)

Apparently Blizz doesn't want priests to have the slightest advantage over rogues....

Deleted

Just to give you all an idea of how OWNED disp and SPs get in PVP, here are some SS. Note that on the last few SS im at 820 ressillince. And still get killed in 5-6 seconds.

http://img26.imageshack.us/gal.php?g...2409232409.jpg

1. Shows the OP-ness of unstable affliction, just lol at it hitting me for 7k... ( i was still shadow then)
    2,3,4. Shows the OP-ness of eviscerates VS me as disp with stacks of focused will on with 770 ressillince at the time
    5. And the last one shows the OP-ness of warriors VS me with 820 ressillince

How any clothy is ment to survive that onslought is beyond all comprihension

Just take a look at them, and tell me priests are OP in anyway, you must be blind to think that is the case.

Did i say it was?

Either way you're fucking terrible.

If you get stunned 100%-0% you need to l2p.
    If you don't get stunned 100-0%, the rogue you fight must be pretty terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Svenskpally
    Played WSG a warlock shows up. I have about 600 res and 21k hp. I know 600 res is not much but i got feard by that warlock and hes dots ticked for 1500 on me. Dident have trinket ready or no bubbel. after 10 sec i was dead. He did 16k dmg in 10 sec from dots and finished me of whit a shadowbolt
    16k from 10 seconds of uninterrupted damage from a pure dps class sounds about right. This could have easily been a hunter, rogue, or mage catching you on cooldowns also.

Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Actually, stuns are OP. If they gave them as high a chance of breaking on damage as fear has, then it would be balanced.

Next time you should try fighting people who are not AFK.

Also, try reading the patch notes. Fear is getting a much higher chance to break on damage next patch.
    and you sohuld read text that i quoted and to which i was refereing my answer mr wise ass...
    and some classes rely on stun too much ti mitigate incomming dmg
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

Rogues cover the 50% of pvp population, 90% of them are retarded kids that pay the blii just to be "imba" gankers.
    If blizzy balance the class all of those kiddies will quit.

l2keybind.

lolclicker.

Priests aren't severely underpowered or over powered.

1-2 buffs and a little more survivability and we're set.

By the way if you're getting stun 100%-0% you must be fucking terrible,no matter what their gear is like they shouldn't be able to lock you from 100% to 0%. Wait, you're just stupid, you rolled a dk. Go take your opretard skill somewhere else.

Edit: Banned. Grimlor

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    If you don't get stunned 100-0%, the rogue you fight must be pretty terrible.
    if you get stunned to 100-0% there is few options:
    A) You are pvping without trinket = retarded
    B) You dont have pvp gear = retarded
    C) whining with a dk sig = retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Jutteri
    THIS.

Deleted

l2keybind.

lolclicker.

Priests aren't severely underpowered or over powered.

1-2 buffs and a little more survivability and we're set.

By the way if you're getting stun 100%-0% you must be fucking terrible,no matter what their gear is like they shouldn't be able to lock you from 100% to 0%. Wait, you're just stupid, you rolled a dk. Go take your opretard skill somewhere else.
    If i was to keybind everything, id need about 3 keyboards for the amount of abilites and spells i need to use.. im not a rogue that only needs 5 buttons u know..

And i dont have a DK, no idea were u got that idea from.

and you sohuld read text that i quoted and to which i was refereing my answer mr wise ass...
    and some classes rely on stun too much ti mitigate incomming dmg
    And you should learn to spell.

By "mitigate imcoming damage" you mean "Keep the other person stunned for almost the entire fight, not allowing them to hit me once while I can kill them without having to worry about taking any damage myself".
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account

Here we go again.

I do have to agree, rogue stuns need to be tweaked, since Blizzard won't address the real issue, which is the mathmatical coefficients of resilience in terms of critting.

Rogues have ludicrously high crit chances, even in PvP gear. Resilience only prevents your chance to BE crit, meaning that this is how it works in terms of generating numbers.

Player A has X resilience, reducing chance to be crit by Y.
    Rogue B has X chance to crit something, which is reduced by nothing at all.

Anything in the game, standardly, has a 100% base chance to be crit by a spell or ability, which is reduced by stats to be lower. Which, with current crit ratings being what they are, is the wrong way to play it. How resilience should work is as follows (making it more worthwhile, work more properly, and become more viable in today's PvP).

Player A has X resilience, which reduces Rogue B's chance to crit by Y.

See? Now, instead of Rogue B being able to crit 3-4 times while attempting a stunlock, he will likely crit maybe once.

It's either that or tone down stuns in general. I'm sorry, but people who stun complain about fears and people who fear complain about stuns. One can't be more OP than the other, nerf both or keep both the same.

Oh, and yesterday a PvP rogue did stunlock me down, but I'm not complaining about it as I don't have PvP gear and I'm not 100% familiar with stun timing, so I believe I popped Every Man too soon or too late. But it does seem stuns last really long, either way, with only one real way to break them. Fear breaks on damage, why can't stuns have the same threshold?
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Jutteri
    It's obvious you have never fought a skilled rogue.

A rogue who isn't afraid of popping all his cooldowns WILL take you down without you laying a single hand(spell) on him.

You're the retard here.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    It's obvious you have never fought a skilled rogue.

A rogue who isn't afraid of popping all his cooldowns WILL take you down without you laying a single hand(spell) on him.

You're the retard here.
    This.

In my full survivability Disc gear (over 1000 resilience and 23k health) as Shadow, a decent Rogue can destroy me without letting me touch it's health. They can't kill me from 100% in one full stunlock (i.e. trinket down), but they can get me so low that I'll die within 2-3 seconds after I come out of the Kidney Shot. The mixture of stuns, Kick, CloS, and Vanish make it impossible for me to touch a Rogue in a 1v1 situation.

Obviously it's different in arenas, unless your partner is put in a Sap -> Blind -> Sap or Partner's CC chain, in which case it isn't.

Most Rogues are only moderately dangerous to me in a 1v1 situation as Disc with Reflective Shield, aside from a few really good ones. Unfortunately, even the terrible Rogues are dangerous, though not to the extent that they can easily kill me 100% of the time. As Shadow, the terrible Rogues can easily kill me 100% of the time; I might do a bit of damage to them, though. The good Rogues, I can't even nudge their health bar.

Side note, both as Shadow and Disc, I have much more trouble against Retadins, Feral Druids, Death Knights, and good Fury Warriors than I do Rogues; they can drop me a lot faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea
    "We're trying to move PvP more into a place where you do X and someone counters with Y"
    ..and the X is fucked up, as always.

nice and GG