Bloodsail Admiral Cooking

Somebody told me that there would be a cook book to get passed 225 cooking for people hated with Gadget in 3.1. I looked for confirmation on the website but I couldn't find any, can anybody confirm this before I grind my rep back?

Re: Bloodsail Admiral Cooking

You can train it from a trainer in 3.1, they are doing away with the books altogether, though I think the quest line is still going to be there, theres just going to be a different reward. Same for fishing and the Nat Pagle quest line.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Theblade
    Somebody told me that there would be a cook book to get passed 225 cooking for people hated with Gadget in 3.1. I looked for confirmation on the website but I couldn't find any, can anybody confirm this before I grind my rep back?
    quest line results in a new cooking recipe and the fishing one results in a new fishing rod. 3.1 is only about a week or maybe two away, if u dont want to rep grind just wait

My Admiral's cooking is over 400, I completely forgot about going over there and killing that chef.

It never really bothered me that it was a quest, I only needed the title on one toon for revenge for those crazy transfer costs.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter
    quest line results in a new cooking recipe and the fishing one results in a new fishing rod. 3.1 is only about a week or maybe two away, if u dont want to rep grind just wait

If the reward is a recipe, how is it going to be handed to those who have completed the quests already? Thinking about the 160 recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by rhoo
    If the reward is a recipe, how is it going to be handed to those who have completed the quests already? Thinking about the 160 recipes.
    For the fishing pole at least, you can go to Nat Pagle in Dustwallow and he'll say something like "Oh, I forgot to give you this" and he'll give you the pole if you've already done the quest. I assume if there is a recipe for cooking, going to the quest giver would give it in the same way, but I haven't checked myself.

Yes, you can go to that goblin and learn the recipe if you have already finished the quest.
    If you have gotten hated with Steamwheedle factions after that you have a problem though :P