Shadow Priest in 2v2

can anybody link me to a sp team that is 2k and above? how would you spec. want to try rogue/sp with my friend
    i'm a rogue nerf me please.

I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

Re: Shadow Priest in 2v2

Think its better to go sp/ affliction lock. It was a powerfull combo at 70 but im not sure how it is on 80

Against dispellers a shadowpriest and affliction lock would be a nightmare with the change to VT.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by PewZ007
    yeah i tried that. that feature where u pick the spec of the class doesnt work properly.
    i'm a rogue nerf me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Against dispellers a shadowpriest and affliction lock would be a nightmare with the change to VT.
    It really doesn't work that well. With the high health pools and high amount of resi, the dots are not hurting that much. Secondly, both the affliction lock and the shadow priest are quite easy to lock down, and both are also quite weak. The only protection they got is a shared cd, fear. Which is getting nerfed in the next patch as well.

A DK/Holy paladin can easy just tank/heal the dot dmg and outlast them since they don't have any healer. A rogue/shaman can lock one of the players down while outhealing the damage the other class can do. Rogue/Mage would probably kill the warlock before he has time to say hello.

next season sp/lock won't be that great because of fear nerf. I am personally going to try out sp/resto druid next season, seems like great fun. We are still going to have mana problems, but the changes to dispelling our dots and glyph of dispersion is a step in the right direction. I chose resto druid because he will be able to innervate me if needed. Will have to see how it works out tho

Quote Originally Posted by trexxo
    next season sp/lock won't be that great because of fear nerf. I am personally going to try out sp/resto druid next season, seems like great fun. We are still going to have mana problems, but the changes to dispelling our dots and glyph of dispersion is a step in the right direction. I chose resto druid because he will be able to innervate me if needed. Will have to see how it works out tho
    Shadow Affinity needs to be max mana, not the base mana that it is. 5%? wtf's that.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    Shadow Affinity needs to be max mana, not the base mana that it is. 5%? wtf's that.
    We wouldn't want to make paladins less OP in Arena, would we now?

Mana Burn works the same way, GUESS WHY!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    actually it's 15% at max rank, meaning that dispelling our dots will almost grant back the mana cost of the dot (VT and SW:P cost about 17%). Plus VT is doing damage when dispelled, which might make those damn dispellers think twice..

I was playing around on the PTR, and no dispeller thought twice about dispelling VT. The damage is fairly miniscule.

Can't say there are any actual sp teams but have you tried SP/RET ? its actually a really fun combo

Deleted

ST / RET does well VS other double DPS teams, but fails hard VS DPS + healer teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosshorn
    I was playing around on the PTR, and no dispeller thought twice about dispelling VT. The damage is fairly miniscule.
    so i'll suppose the dmg will be about 2 ticks then or so. It was tbh a bit what i feared.. :/

Deleted

I run in Sp/ret combo and it is very nice.2 hybrid classes perform very well when cooperate 'cause they fill eachothers gaps.I can t link u team and other things cause i want to keep hide my name in game.I don t want anyone say to me "u said that and bla bla bla qqqqq"....i think u understand.As spec i' ll give u an idea or 2 linking u mine! Also there are some goodvideos in warcraft movies with sp+rogue above 2k rating!I can link u some too if u ask me!
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/ba...12305152321051
    this spec is my current and can be modified in:
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/ba...10325152321051
    and in the same but without mana burn but with i.VE.
    If u want my opinion i prefer and i play that in the 1st link cause I.VE its a sure feedback(1k hp back in MB, about that) and mana burn can turn many fights victorious.
    About 3.1 spec,i m about to use this:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...5&version=9742
    i posted it with the glyphs i have now cause really i don t know what to use of free heal from dispells and from dispersion(playing an early one and have cd again after 2,15mins),and innerfire (50% i think it s big ammount).
    I hope i helped u!!!And gl in ur arenas!