senatic vs sartharion 10 3 add video

Hello

The Guild -> Senatic <- has killed Satharion 10ner with 3 adds and produced a video.

It was very hard work and we hope some guys like it ^^

You can find the Video as an YouTube Stream or a Full HD Download @ Warcraftmovies

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=105861

bye

Re: senatic vs sartharion 10 3 add video

Video is very well made. Grats on the kill.
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]

Deleted

That was good.

Deleted

Nice editing, good job. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannalos
    Very good video.

My guild is beating our heads against this encounter as we speak. 10 man group with melee setup. It's by far one of the most challenging encounters I've ever done even though I have been around since vanilla. We are very close though (vesperon on 3%) But silly things tend to happen...

Grats on the kill, the video gave it all the credit it deserves.

/Hoff
    yes we tryed sartharion 3 monts.... first with a dk tank.... than with a feral tank... and now with a void tank ^^

try to tank satharion with a void.... its very userfull

Just watched the vid - was very nice! And gz on kill

My guild have been trying this for 2 weeks now and I think we're going to down him verrrry soon (3rd drake 2%). We're a full melee group using a void tank.

I'm just asking about the positioning. It's off the island right? And he wasn't getting hit by any firewalls at all? Was it just the warlock that had to move from them?

Quote Originally Posted by Desdimonda
    Just watched the vid - was very nice! And gz on kill

My guild have been trying this for 2 weeks now and I think we're going to down him verrrry soon (3rd drake 2%). We're a full melee group using a void tank.

I'm just asking about the positioning. It's off the island right? And he wasn't getting hit by any firewalls at all? Was it just the warlock that had to move from them?
    you can put pets outside of the zone. just get a short time out and position the voidtank at the right place =) works fine... so you have the complete iland for the drake fight.

Quote Originally Posted by dearly
    you can put pets outside of the zone. just get a short time out and position the voidtank at the right place =) works fine... so you have the complete iland for the drake fight.
    Aight, okay. So he was completely safe there, the void? It's just we've had some hairy moments with 'middle' firewalls and the void and lots crap happening at that time but if the void can safely sit out of the main island zone that would be pretty damn awesome and probably help us a /lot/

Quote Originally Posted by Desdimonda
    Aight, okay. So he was completely safe there, the void? It's just we've had some hairy moments with 'middle' firewalls and the void and lots crap happening at that time but if the void can safely sit out of the main island zone that would be pretty damn awesome and probably help us a /lot/
    yep he is completly safe =)

intro looked nice, but the rest was plain boring to watch tbh.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

The effects and stuff look great (I especially liked the icons effect). Got a few questions for you:
    • With what program(s) did you create all the stuff that's in it?
    • What's the details of the rendered and raw movie?s (Codec, Resolution, Original raw resolution, Size, etc?)
    • Do you have custom texture / videosettings you use? I'm running wow on high settings with shadows on low but your textures seem to look a lot more crisp than mine.

Thanks in advance.

And as a sidenote: I wish my pc could handle full shadows

Quote Originally Posted by dearly
    yes we tryed sartharion 3 monts.... first with a dk tank.... than with a feral tank... and now with a void tank ^^

try to tank satharion with a void.... its very userfull
    no, its faceroll...there is no challange in the fight even when you use dk tank, not mentioning vw...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

Watched a couple of times, editing/intro gave me chills

Anyone have links to similar quality wow videos? This is hard to top.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker
    intro looked nice, but the rest was plain boring to watch tbh.
    The "rest" was World of Warcraft.

Why are you even here?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Propulsion
    Watched a couple of times, editing/intro gave me chills
    Couldn't agree more! Damn.

Awesome movie mate, keep up the good work.

We've had the encounter down for quite a while now, havent got a chance to get in. Always at work the days they take it, unfortunately :< So no plagued proto drake for me :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tannalos
    I would like to try that but the people I bring is the people I enjoy playing with, players I can trust to pull their weight. We are currently using this setup.

DK as Sratharion Tank.
    Warrior as Drake Tank.
    DK as Add tank.
    Paladin as Sarth Tank healer.
    Druid as Drake, Add and raid healer.
    Shaman as .5 healer, swaps after Tenebron is dead.
    Fury warrior
    Rogue
    Retadin
    Hunter

We have tried with plenty of different setups but this does seem to work best for us. Some of us are offspecs and there is even one alt in this setup, but still it's working wonders.

The problem with this encounter is that it's very luckbased, firewalls, voids etc. What's even more shit is when you get double voids on the melee so you can't get much dps in during certain time windows.

But we'll keep trying till it clicks.

/Hoff
    About the double Melee voids, move to the center of the Drake(As long as its out of the Void Zones.)
    To accomplish this, you must have all the melee standing at max range so the Void Zones are far enough out that they can be avoided without taking a Breath or being clipped by the Void zone.

What was your group set-up for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyranthes91
    What was your group set-up for this?
    Our group setup was:
    2 Mages
    1 Pala Tank
    1 Druid Tank
    1 Warlock (Tank)
    2 Pala Healer
    1 Druid Healer