Prot PTR questions

As I haven't had the time to thoroughly test the changes on the PTR, I was wondering if someone could or has already tested some questions I have.
    First, with the changes to Divine Plea (having a 100% uptime while tanking) and SA, do we have mana problems while NOT using BoSanc? So are we able to put kings on ourselves (if we are the only paladin in a group) now with this change?
    Second, does the glyph of Divine Plea stack with BoSanc for 6% damage reduction? So if we do have another paladin, we can get Kings + full uptime on DP + BoSanc mana = 6% damage reduction and insane mana?? Or does the glyph completely override BoSanc damage reduction (like Vigilance)? Another implication of this is that if youve multiple paladins in group, the prot paladins will be able to give tank / raid-wide 3% damage reduction which does quickly add up.
    If anyone has done some testing on this and could let me/us know, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Prot PTR questions

Afaik they are stacking

there are no mana issues next patch. i would still use boSanc forthe 3% damage reduction and im pretty sure DP glyph stacks with BoSanc otherwise it would've been stated otherwise.

15+ Year Old Account

Afaik, BoSanc doesn't stack with Grace or Vigilance, but it does stack with the DP glyph. Another 6% damage reduction wouldn't sound bad at all.

RF + BoSanc + DP glyph + SotT = 0.94 * 0.97 * 0.97 * 0.97 = 0.85, which basically means a 15% damage reduction to multiply with your armor factor.

Btw: yes they are multiplied, not added together (even if the result seems identical with low numbers ^^).
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

I have a further question on mana issues. Since Divine Plea will be up 100% and ill be using BoSanc, could i skip SA all together for a little bit more Crit in the Ret tree? I am Main tank for a 10 man team, and rarely do 25mans, so i cant count on another Pally always being there, and always try to bring as many buffs as i can spec for.

Here is a build i was thinking of. http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...0&version=9757
    Im just here till SWTOR launch.