Ulduar boss order?

Does anyone know how Ulduar is laid out, if the bosses must be done in order, or if there is some flexibility?

I ask because of hard modes. Sartharion is nice because he's a single boss instance. You can do the normal mode, or you can do the hard mode, but it doesn't effect anything else. By contrast, say Instructor Razuvious in Naxx had a hard mode. You would then be forced to decide how much time you were going to budget on trying the hard mode, or whether it would make sense to give up, do him normal, and then proceed to the rest of the wing + sapph and KT, or perhaps a different bosses' hard mode.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ulduar boss order?

Found this map.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Image:URfullmap.png

Not quite sure exactly what bosses needs to be done in what order.

1- Flame Leviathan
    2 OR 3 - Ignis the Furnace Master / Razorscale
    4 - XT-002 Deconstructor
    5 - Iron Council
    6 - Kologarn
    7 OR 8 OR 9 OR 10 OR 11 - Auriya (walks around) / Freya / Hodir / Thorim / Mimiron
    12 - General Vezax
    13 - Yogg-Saron
    14 - Algalon the Observer (Requires Iron Council to start quest and Hard Modes of Hodir/Thorim/Freya/Mimiron

Algalon, Kologarn, Ignis and Razorscale do not have hard modes.

Is what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak
    1- Flame Leviathan
    2 OR 3 - Ignis the Furnace Master / Razorscale
    4 - XT-002 Deconstructor
    5 - Iron Council
    6 - Kologarn
    7 OR 8 OR 9 OR 10 OR 11 - Auriya (walks around) / Freya / Hodir / Thorim / Mimiron
    12 - General Vezax
    13 - Yogg-Saron
    14 - Algalon the Observer (Requires Iron Council to start quest and Hard Modes of Hodir/Thorim/Freya/Mimiron

Algalon, Kologarn, Ignis and Razorscale do not have hard modes.

Is what I think.
    Agreed. I'm curious to see if there are anymore "optional" orders for killing the bosses whent it comes live(like a change to the operation of specific doors). It might be 'set in stone' right now, but who knows...