Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Under Development: P1mp My Mount!

Under Development: P1mp My Mount!
    On this fantastic day of April 1st, Blizzard unveiled the latest addition to World of Warcraft: Pimp My Mount!!
    [blizzquote Author=Blizzard source=https://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/underdev/mount-p1mpage.html]Tired of your mount looking like every other raptor, wolf, horse, kodo, or nightsaber out there? Want to spice it up with some armor plating, a few spikes or chains, or maybe even some flaming decals? Then Z to the A to the zzber (whew, that's a mouthful!) will be glad to welcome you to his shop where you can epic-ize your mount with some phat total pimpage!

Coming in a future content patch, we plan to bring you a new feature that will allow you to alter the color, the armor, or add decorations to your in-game mounts. Simply drop in to Zazzber's Local Fix-'Er-Up, pay a small fee, and leave your mount there overnight. The next morning, you'll pick up a mount that is uniquely yours!

The Epic Pimpage
    The process of pimping your tired old mount is quite simple. Drop by Zazzber's local Fix-'Er-Up (available in Orgrimmar, Ironforge, and Dalaran with a very special PvP-oriented shop over in the phrigid lands of Wintergrasp) and talk to our resident mount pimp, Zazzber or his high-tech redneck assistant Janie Sue and, for a small fee, they'll overhaul your hauler, tricking your tired old vehicle out into something worthy of the Achievement "Pimp My Mount."

Still not convinced? Then check out some of our insanely satisfied customized-ers!

[center]
    [color=#0099FF]It used to be that whenever I rode my horse past the Exodar, the other draenei laughed at me. "Silly girl," they'd say, "get yourself a proper elekk!" But now, thanks to Z-dawg's ultimate pimpage, those other goat-heads all wish their mounts were half as fly as this guy!
    [color=#0099FF]The other trolls, mon, used to think I was strange for preferrin' my kodo to a raptor. But then my main man, Z, hooked me up with some upgrades to my sleek ride. I've got some shade even under the blazin' beach sun over in Stranglethorn and my kodo? He's pimpin' it out with his superfly hat!

Maybe coming back from the dead changed me; I'll never know for sure. But all I know is that I've always loved my kitty-cat. Sure, the other death knights thought it was a little silly but now I fire up my cat's phat nitro-boosters and blast those death knights on dead horses out of this life![/blizzquote]

Re: Under Development: P1mp My Mount!

It's funny. But not the best. Meh.
    In the Groves of Death

april fools. Nice try blizz

I am going to put a big plasma gun on my tiger! HELL YEAH!

too obvious :

I'M CHARGING MY LAZ000000R!

I want I Mecho-Starfighter for my Gnome!
    Ansgar the Insane

hmmm

i wonder if you can trick out a mechanostrider to look like a warhammer 40K dreadnaught?

or mount a cannon on the engineer chopper

I lol'd, but a little too obvious.

Or maybe the joke is that we all believe it's a joke, when it's not a joke?

I bet this is the april fool...

Hope its not apirl Fool Joke ;D If its real, its gonna be one of the coolest thing to come

Jokes aside, customizing your mount is a pretty neat idea. But let them work on the dance studio first.

Quote Originally Posted by webkilla
    hmmm

i wonder if you can trick out a mechanostrider to look like a warhammer 40K dreadnaught?

or mount a cannon on the engineer chopper
    why dreadnought??? Lets have a Land Raider or Bane Blade muhahahahhahaha

Though a "Mount barber shop" probably isn't that bad of a idea, but yet I would keep all those fancy things out and just keep the serious ones.
    Ansgar the Insane

bards class still in my heart <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis
    And you didn't even address the fact that auto attacks do a lot better than wanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    Quick trade chat poll reveals that YOUR MOM is actually the hardest bossfight in WoW.

Deleted

;D April Fool, shame tho...would be cool

Blizzard would be stupid enough to implent it as either a gold sink or something you could buy from them with RL money. Just like paid re-costumisation or w/e it's named.

of course its an aprils fool, but still very cool =)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

I wouldn't mind being able to customize my mount in some way to make it look different to everyone else's. Shame its a joke ;D.
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by albayridvan
    I bet this is the april fool...
    lol

So they've gotten lazy with their raid encounters, gear models, balancing, and now their April Fools jokes? Nice try Blizzard....I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by meow79
    why dreadnought??? Lets have a Land Raider or Bane Blade muhahahahhahaha
    my tiger in terminator armor is better imo