[Ulduar] Prot paladin tanking exp

I felt like something is missing on this forum - a topic like this. I'd like to ask you paladins who tested Ulduar already on the PTR about your mind on prot on hardmodes etc. - are we still greater tanks (tps, avoidance) than the other tanks?

Re: [Ulduar] Prot paladin tanking exp

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Litenith
    /facepalm
    Just fuck off you idiot. :/ Thats the purpose of forums, you know.

Deleted

Paladins have never been lowest on TPS, don't have avoidance problems, so your topic is totally useless apart from sharing experiences on boss fights.

So yeah, /facepalm.

If you'd read carefully, I said its about ulduar. Whats so hard to understand? If you idiots dont get it, dont post if you dont care. thx

most of the people on these forums didnt test the bosses (at least not successfully) on the PTR.

might wanna try Elitest Jerks instead, but i dont see any problems for pallies aside from 1 boss.

Too little avoidance. The dmg the tank might get from a couple of Ulduar bosses is huge compared to the current gear level, so avoidance became an very important factor during progress again.

Seriously, grow up and give the dude a proper answer instead of being such idiots :

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar
    most of the people on these forums didnt test the bosses (at least not successfully) on the PTR.

might wanna try Elitest Jerks instead, but i dont see any problems for pallies aside from 1 boss.
    And I agree with this one, not too many at mmo-champion that have tried it

Its fine; I wouldn't advise anyone to stack avoidance like you did in Sunwell though even though some people here seem to think thats the way to go. Aslong as your on 20%/22% dodge and parry I would definantly not go any further. The gains you get are miniscule at huge costs.

However stamina and block value are a diffrent kettle of fish.