Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Worlds fastest Sartharion 3D kill (10)

I really like watching this video, it's just insane ^^
    Gratz, I actually thought about doing this a couple of times. You know when you wait for the first add to come, the boss is already at 90% health with nobody dps hard to save mana and cds, well with that in mind it's "easy" to down it.
    Need an insane dps though, espacially Sarth10 ! 6k2dps for the warrior is really wicked. I think they could pack a mage though, I manage to get to 7k+ with all cds and bloodlust, which is like half of the fight

As said, they just found an easier way to do it. Nothing wrong with that really.

Think Thaddius, and instead of running around clockwise, run straight through him and get to the other side quicker.
    Think Patchwerk, only doing it with less heals
    Think Anub'rekan and don't move him when the locust swarm happens.
    Think Faerlina and blowing up the adds first and healing through the enrage
    Think Maly 6min achievement and using the sparks on Scions 1st and letting tanks get agro on the Lords.

These are just easier and faster ways of doing fights. Sarth3d10 and 25 speed kills are really not much different. Just a new way of doing it. Those QQing are just jealous.

lol at all these people saying its not a legit kill and they suck, damn jealous noobs.

Grunt
    15+ Year Old Account

Вітання хлопцям з Росії, дуже дуже гарне досягнення!

Та не звертайте уваги на всіх ціх йолопів що тут пишуть начебто це не правильний шлях, вони просто заздрять, клепки не вистачило самостійно зробити. Так тримати!
    Trash damage meters are as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Good job guys, impressive kill and an interesting way to do it. Kudos

Quote Originally Posted by Izoul
    Вітання хлопцям з Росії, дуже дуже гарне досягнення!

Та не звертайте уваги на всіх ціх йолопів що тут пишуть начебто це не правильний шлях, вони просто заздрять, клепки не вистачило самостійно зробити. Так тримати!
    What he said! ... uh, i'm guessing.

Good job... Rusians what you kkknnnooww! Vodka ;p
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

We just killed Sartharion this way just now. That is a much easier and a pretty fun way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monticristo
    We just killed Sartharion this way just now. That is a much easier and a pretty fun way to do it.
    Devalues the acheivement and the work put into it.

Lack of thought on Blizz's part though, they seriously should have put a more serious punishment for attempting to zerg him with drakes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterhoof

Lack of thought on Blizz's part though, they seriously should have put a more serious punishment for attempting to zerg him with drakes up.
    They did the drakes enrage and wtfpwn you right after Imo its the way the achievement was meant to be done as it says to kill him with the drakes alive but thats just me. There should be a more serious punishment for people like you who register just to flame. Gtfo if you dont have anything useful to say, and people like you never do, why do you think we care what you have to say? Just stfu and stay out of these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterhoof

Devalues what? Excuse me? I, along with most of the people that ran this method tonight already had the achievement completed. We had an alt or two in there and they got the achievement.

This also is not a zerg. The "word", as normally used, would indicate that we overpowered him with a number larger than what is normal. We had 10 people. Only ten. I am sorry that your bad guild cannot measure up to the challenge.

By now, people that could do the achievement already have. This is just something to do for fun. You know, the point of a game...to have...fun...?

The arguement is:

"X site does not say this is a way to do it/My strat is/ I don't have / ..."

point is, they got it, their own way. They're more creative then you, someone got a drake. Suck it up.

oh, and grats.

That video just made my day!

It's the best action around WoW I've seen since preTBC and fury warrior one-shooting a dragon boss, with Rampage exploit ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Monticristo
    Devalues what? Excuse me? I, along with most of the people that ran this method tonight already had the achievement completed. We had an alt or two in there and they got the achievement.

This also is not a zerg. The "word", as normally used, would indicate that we overpowered him with a number larger than what is normal. We had 10 people. Only ten. I am sorry that your bad guild cannot measure up to the challenge.

By now, people that could do the achievement already have. This is just something to do for fun. You know, the point of a game...to have...fun...?
    Zerg also means to mindlessly rush in and just go balls to the walls without worry. Also, the fact that you get it with alts is why it devalues the achievement.

Personally, I dont care about the value of it, I just dont think it was the intended method to do the achievement. Why have the enrage be that severe if you were meant to be able to kill sarth then the drakes to get the achievement? Why have this entirely separate process of drakes coming down as the fight progresses and bringing their own buffs to the table?

It is an alternate method, and it works at the moment, but again... I dont think it was a part of Blizzard's original intentions to do it this way.

I've gotta say gratz! That's pretty sweet!!! ;D

congratz on the valid kill

Not sure but this but the achievement he gets in the video.. the icon on it looks like the "gonna go when volcano blows" achievement. Can't really be sure, have to get home to dload it and watch on good details. Doubt it highly since it would be really good to get it on that kill.

I can repeat one more time:
    We get all loot and all achievements

These guys sure weren't Stalin for time when they did this!! They didn't have to Puten much time to achieve this it seems!!!! You guys are comradical!!!!

It's kind of sad the amount of people QQ'ing about what these guys did. The QQ'ers are probably the same ones who can't do 3 drakes at all let alone kill it in a minute in a half with 1 healer.

You noobs should know that some people don't really care about getting credit for achievements (even tho they got the achievement ran back from the graveyard and looted) and play this game just to do special things that most people can't do. Just like the mage who was soloing naxx wasn't doing it the intended way but it was way freaking smart and impressive none the less.

All i have to say is grats to these guys, it looked like fun.