Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ret-Pallies and Armor Pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanthal
    all our damage isnt holy damage just judgement and seal damages is holy given thats a large portion of our dps but divinestorm, crusaders strike and HoW is physical damage
    How is not physical,
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

To be honest, ArP is kinda a big waste for us compared to everyone else. I Assume I will go for T8,5 since there aren't any there and the armor set bonuses etc etc... And the fact I am too lazy to check up all the other gear, but thats irrelevant ;D

Why not a talent to make ArP-> Useful for ret. It would help fill out our skeleton tree atleast.

* -Divine Penetration-
    Increases the spell damage done by your offensive seals, Concencration and Judgement spells by 100%(?) of your Armor penertration rating. *

Easy to tweak the % because im not sure at what point it would become OP, but you get the picture.
    Plus the name would be fun to spam on trade!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Even back in the days of Molten Core and BWL, bosses can be and have been immune or resistant to certain schools of magic. Ragnaros was immune to fire, 40-man Sapphiron was immune to frost, and Ebonroc, Flamegore, and Firemaw were highly resistant to fire dmg. Of course, that's old school days, but just to show a point.

I did read somewhere that bosses have a hidden holy resistance. Searching through combat logs as prot, I have confirmed that some of my holy abilities have been partially resisted. It's not a big percentage nor is it something to worry about or gem Spell Pen for (lol), but it does occasionally happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Macktruck
    Even back in the days of Molten Core and BWL, bosses can be and have been immune or resistant to certain schools of magic. Ragnaros was immune to fire, 40-man Sapphiron was immune to frost, and Ebonroc, Flamegore, and Firemaw were highly resistant to fire dmg. Of course, that's old school days, but just to show a point.

I did read somewhere that bosses have a hidden holy resistance. Searching through combat logs as prot, I have confirmed that some of my holy abilities have been partially resisted. It's not a big percentage nor is it something to worry about or gem Spell Pen for (lol), but it does occasionally happen.
    There is no passive Holy resistance. That resist you see is because the boss s +3 levels above you. They will partially resist things like that.

Spell Pen is useless for PvE as another poster pointed out (Did some tBC bosses have immunities? A'lar? I can't remember anymore >.<)

I posted the updated stat weights in the thread earlier. If not, you can always click the link I provided and get the updated weights.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Horn

* -Divine Penetration-
    sounds more like something i would use for under the sheets.

By activating Divine Penetration you will do triple amount of thrust in the next 10 seconds. when its worn off, you cannot do anything for the next 5min because you need to catch you breath

something like that