3 Questions about Ret DPS

Okay so I've read so many contradictions on these facts I just thought I'd bring them up and see what the opinions of people here are:

1) Venture co. Libram or Libram of Radiance ?

2) Just short of hitcap, 2 Yellows for +32 hit rating or two reds for +32 strength? (ignoring socket bonuses, the two yellows gets me to 265 Hit)

3) CS first or Judgment first if they are both off cooldown and I don't have the 4-part T7 bonus?

Re: 3 Questions about Ret DPS

Sorry about the double post, site seems to be having issues and I can't delete the second post

1) Venture co. Libram or Libram of Radiance ?

2) Just short of hitcap, 2 Yellows for +32 hit rating or two reds for +32 strength? (ignoring socket bonuses, the two yellows gets me to 265 Hit)

3) CS first or Judgment first if they are both off cooldown and I don't have the 4-part T7 bonus?

-----------------------
    1. for trash pulls prob venture co. but majority of the world record ret dpsers are using libram of radiance or deadly gladiator libram so I'd prob have to say Radiance is a safe bet for boss fights.

2. ret hit cap is a joke, people with 128-200 hit are regularly pushing 5k+ on patchwerk and 8k+ on thaddius, all the best in slot gear for ret only gives around 150 hit with the 4 piece bonus. so imo if you have around 150 hit just gear everything for strength.

3. I usually use judgement first just mainly for the fact judgement has a longer range so I can start dpsing a little sooner, but then I guess that's cause we got tanks that likes to chain pull. It's a toss up some say onething or the other, some base it on libram, some people think the green one from level 72 quest is better than venture co libram cause divine storm should be lower in priority list so the crusader strike crit libram could have a higher uptime since it's higher up on priority.

regardless people are doing good dps either way and it's not something that's going to give you that much of an edge even if doing judgement or crusader strike first, the damage is going to be very minimal esp in long boss fights. I wouldn't even worry about it.

Deleted

1) Libram of Radiance, and get the PVP Libram if you can. Venture Co Libram is getting heavily nerfed in 3.1

2) You need 8% hit for bosses. Cap your hit with gear, not gems, even for 3.1.

3) 3.0.9, Judgement. 3.1 it's much closer, but you still need to apply HoC and the Judgement debuff.

1. Libram of radiance
    2. On live keep above 200 hit and go all out str
    3. Doesn't matter, but if you open with CS you won't completely lose your jotw mana which may or may not be an issue depending on the fight: Then again if your having mana issues you can always Blessing of Sacrifice the tank or offtank for mana(If you die, do not blame me ;D)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag