10 man Ulduar gear?

i have pretty much everything you would need out of 10 man naxx on my disc priest. the question is, will that be enough for 10 man Ulduar ?
    if anyone has any information from the PTR could you please help out. i strictly am doing 10 mans so i want to 100% ready for it

Re: 10 man Ulduar gear?

You'll be fine.

Ulduar 10 requires the same gear as naxx 25 (aka 10man naxx gear) and drops the same i-level loot (just about) as naxx 25.

So guilds raiding naxx 10 will be raiding ulduar 10 when 3.1 hits. *for gear improvements*
    And guilds raiding naxx 25 will be raiding ulduar 25 when 3.1 hits. *for gear improvements*

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

ofc. not the hard mode.. tho you will be fine for normal 10 man
    cry out

Quote Originally Posted by mpm
    ofc. not the hard mode.. tho you will be fine for normal 10 man
    It is bull to say he won't be fine for the hard modes. OFC he will be fine for hard modes in 10 man ulduar.

People really need to understand how raids are attuned now.

Naxx 10 -> ulduar 10
    Naxx 25 -> ulduar 25

Normal, hard modes.... everything!!!

The biggest problem won't be the gear, seriously 10 man naxx has Ilevel 200 with a couple of Ilevel 213 items. Ulduar 10 has Ilevel 219 so there is hardly any difference. That 6 more intellect and 8 more stamina with 20ish spellpower is nog going to change the world.

The biggest issue will be "learning" the hard modes and 10 people focussing at the same time. And while you are learning the 10 man hard modes you will be picking up Ulduar loot anyway since I assume you guys won't be doing the hard modes the very first week.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooddeity

The biggest problem won't be the gear, seriously 10 man naxx has Ilevel 200 with a couple of Ilevel 213 items. Ulduar 10 has Ilevel 219 so there is hardly any difference. That 6 more intellect and 8 more stamina with 20ish spellpower is nog going to change the world.

Could prevent 1% wipes

Blizzard has said that there is 10 man progression. However, the consider Malygos and even 3d Sarth to be in that progression chain. You should be fine in Uludar 10 with gear only from 10 mans though (probably don't even need 2d gear although it would help). You should go after the best from Naxx10 and Malygos10 before you focus on Uludar10 though in my opinion.

If you really want to be ready for Uludar10 then start by respeccing. The amount of aoe damage in Uludar is insane so its going to be very unwelcoming to healers that can't heal aoe damage as well as other healers. Unless you plan on making your guild run it with 3 healers you should probably do your job as a priest and go holy for group healing.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Naxx10 < Naxx25 = Ulduar 10 < Ulduar25.

That's how gear goes.

So if you're geared in Naxx10 gear, you can go Ulduar10, and if you're geared in Naxx25 or Ulduar10 gear, you can go Ulduar25.