Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: MP5 Is it NEEDed in Ulduar?

yeah how much it takes on the item budget is retarded, its like they decided to never let it compensate for the increasing spell cost / mana bars since the days of MC
    but i personally still cant decide if certain cit/mp5 will be any better for long fights vs crit/haste

and will people PLEASE stop saying int is way better than MP5.
    WE KNOW THAT!! it was never a question you dont need to make a post jsut to tell us again

when it comes to gearing for uldar the questions are go crit/haste or a little bit of crit/mp5 and if crit/haste is that much better how picky should we be on the loot upgrades that drops for us since it seems that over 90% of drops have either cirt OR haste paried allong with MP5

oh and before everyone just says "well i never have mana problems now, so mp5 is pointless" thats because naxx is a joke and even offspecs are approaching BiS pieces (atleast in my guild) what im trying to plan for is Uldar Hardmodes, becuase the first time we downed sarth3d i remember still having several blues and then mana def WAS an issue & that was back when DP was used on every CD since it was still a 20% debuff insted of 50%.

i have a feeling uldar will make us watch mana, as they have said many times before. i just cant decide on how much that actually will be and which will be more important....

HASTE or MP5????

Quote Originally Posted by Zenaur
    HASTE or MP5????
    i think as long as you don't force your global cooldown too much, definitely haste. and generally you can find three kind of gear itemization; mp5/sp/haste, mp5/sp/crit, crit/haste/sp. i think this choice should be crit/haste/sp > mp5/sp/crit

If there is a very long fight that you might go OOM before the tank dies, mp5 for sure.