Poll: Would you like too see buff regents removed from the game?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: have you got any spare symbol of kings mate?

Yes, I would love to see regents removed from the game. Lor'theron is annoying as hell.

lern2spell.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    Yes, I would love to see regents removed from the game. Lor'theron is annoying as hell.

lern2spell.
    Oh im sorry if my bad spelling offended you.. couldnt you understand what i wrote? isit that bad? can't you see what i was trying too write?

-.-

You done better then me in english class... /clap?

cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzader
    Why do i need these things to buff people.. at what point did blizzard decide these things would help the game, and why?

makes no sence why these are needed.
    -Why do I have to press my keyboard and mouse to let my character do stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterwep
    -Why do I have to press my keyboard and mouse to let my character do stuff?
    The two things are not the same.. and you know it, i hope.

stfu

I dunno, I don't mind the setup where use a reagent and less mana or more mana and get a shorter buff. Raid buffing was hard when blessings were 15 and 5 mins. Let alone when all you had was 5 min blessings to buff people(2 mins blessing, 3 dpsing, and then reblessing all 40 ppl ftl).

And as for running out, its happened to me once or twice when i had to give stacks to other pallies in my raid because they aren't prepared. But then again its probably because my OCD kicks in when it comes to making sure i have 3 full stacks. But yeah most of the time if you have burned enough symbols that you need to restock your gear is also almost broken, and blizzard has been very good about making sure there are repair and reagent dudes very near raid instances now and thats not including if someone in your raid has a mammoth, repair/reagent dude all in one nice mount.