Chosing Your Partner

Hi Guys

I just wondering what partners you guys roll with while doing Arena. I have been doing some 2V2 with my Mate (Survival spec hunter) and whille we are not galloping up the rankings(Currently 1243) we had a great night last night and actually manager to get http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=408 which we were really please about.

Just wondering who you roll with Really while doing 2V2, 3V3 or 5V5

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Chosing Your Partner

Pikachu i choose you!

are you ret or holy?

an unholy DK is a good class because he can do it all. CC, slow and interupt with a nice sauce of burst dmg. a good match for holy or ret paladin

Sorry im Ret spec we go for a 2 DPS and burst down fast then i can off heal if needed

GZ on the streak.

Anyway, you should gear up a little, Hunter/Holy Paladin is a very strong comp nowadays.

(Edit: ahh, just saw your reply. Well, might work, but actually is a good comp for me and my mate to beat. Rarely downs one of us until the Hunter either dies or the Ret goes oom from healing.)

I'm running with a Ret Paladin friend of mine, who's always been Ret, not one of those newfound Rets since 3.0. We're doing ok, around the 1850s, since we're not really aiming for Gladiator and mostly do just the necessary 10 games a week. You'd be surprised what kind of counter-comps you have when you put two specs together that are said to be completely OP.

Sure, I might be better of with a DK and my mate might be better of doing 3vs3 - but hey, there's still some people who play arena for fun and who team up because of friendship and not rating.

Deleted

Ret Rogue or Ret Mage are standard 2v2 2x DD combos, 2v2 heal + DD are usually Ret RestoSham, rarely Ret Priest + Ret Druid

Strongest comp for ret at the moment is with a resto shamman.

Have CC/ high surviability/spell interrupt (every 5sec)/kites/can burst alot even as healer.

Im doing skirmish battles with a shammy friend of mine, we are not on brakets now becose he wants to gear up a little more first, most hes gear is PVE gear. We will probably start next season.

But is impressive how much this combo works good. CC healer and we both burst the enemy dps, Ive seen he crits with lava burst for over 7k, so plus a shock is like 10k dmg in a few seconds from your healer. And I just HoJ, pop wings and bye bye their DPS.

We are winning alot and learning how to play this comp. When we lose is becose he get killed fast, since he needs more resil gear, he has about 200 resil and 17k health now.