3.1 Holy Paladin Raid Gear

So..... seems to me all the 3.1 ulduar gear is haste/mp5 gear except for a few pieces which stacks crit/mp5 which are the stats i a currently stacking as holy. Is that much haste/mp5 going to be needed in ulduar? really? crit has SUCH a huge mana return is it rlly worth the loss of crit to stack haste/mp5? In my opinion i havent seen the new ulduar fights but ill keep my 38.5% crit and 500 haste over more haste/mp5 ne day lol.

Re: 3.1 Holy Paladin Raid Gear

Its the same as the current itemization, you'll want to ignore most things with mp5 on for ones with haste and crit on

I agree, with the caveat that stacking over 620ish haste isn't going to do much for you, so if you hit that cap then crit/mp5 gear may actually help you out. haste/mp5 gear is still fail however.

Also, if you're going to try the t8 set bonus thing and glyph/spec for FoL, HS, and sacred sheild (and primarily spam those)... obviously haste isn't going to do much for you. That being said, I wouldn't recommend this healing strategy over the current HL- based one.

Indeed,pick same things as in Naxx; mostly SP / Crit gear with much Intellect,and use Tear set couse of bonus,becouse as they say they will nerf mana regen,pallyes should just keep on stacking Int,couse we will never get any good mana regen till some Spirit talent ( someday may come ).

Xamine

Please, no spirit additions.
    They've only just made it worth while for Mages after 4 years, I dread to think how long it would take for Paladins.

And don't use t8 bonus. They suck.

I will stay with naxx gear until decent ones drops at Ulduar, poor itemizaed gear isn't welcome