Blacksmithing 1-300 in 3.1

Most of the recipes in the 1-300 skill range of blacksmithing have received major stat updates to make them more useful.
    If anyone here has blacksmithing on the PTR, would you be so kind as to give some insight into how well they have updated those plans. I've been looking at the recipes on wowhead's PTR site, but so far I see no drastic changes. I was hoping they might have made the Imperial Plate set at least partly rare, or at least changed it's stats a bit.

Just chime in if you think they've changed anything worth mentioning, or if the gear is still the same old useless crap.

EDIT: So typical that right after asking the question I chance upon a site that has a list of some of the changes... Oh well. I suppose this might be of interest to someone else as well.

http://twinkinfo.com/forums/f36/chan...d-items-t1306/

Re: Blacksmithing 1-300 in 3.1

Thanks for that mate, was wondering about this myself ... only problem is that my 3 plate wearing classes are now past the stage for this to be useful ... still, I guess I can start making a smidgen of cash now ... or not ;-)

It's been needed for a while, I was able to keep my mage 75% geared with tailored stuff right the way through leveling. The only thing I could make of any worth for my warrior was the green iron hauberk and a piece or 2 of imperial plate.