Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Prot Pala : Best Weapon Enchant??

due to lack of hit on most of our gear short of our cloak, wep, gloves, and ring, hit is very wanted in my eyes.
    In our case I have about 161 hit without any hit gems/enchants, this is over 100 below the cap, with accuracy I'm bumped up to 186, still far from the cap but this still gets you much closer to the cap

Also with our libram hit could be considered midigation In some cases (missing a judgement and losing that BV sux)

With 25 crit rating thrown in (moar 12 crits plox) it's deffintly my favorite
    Shoot whoever let 3.0 go live.

+63 Spellpower. Oh wait...

i go with 26 agi, as it gives most avoidance
    20 str doesnt push your tps enough, so that it would make a difference. however, prots do enough tps. same goes for hit.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Requu
    i go with 26 agi, as it gives most avoidance
    20 str doesnt push your tps enough, so that it would make a difference. however, prots do enough tps. same goes for hit.

It is an ok enchant,

and I would argue that stacking some agi is good because fully raid buffed you get a lot of bang for your buck because the diminishing returns are so low.

I would argue that its better to go for 22agi to cloak. before your weapon.

Also I like to point out while str is the best mitigation/threat per point. because it does not diminish,

I would argue that because the bc enchant is only 20str,

that the +hit and +crit > 11.5BV and 46AP.

But if your going on a budget, and its not a high iLevel weapon it makes more sense.

I also would agree that I am hesitant on proc based enchants.

which is why come Ulduar, I will have a weapon with Accuracy, and the 200parry.

Quote Originally Posted by Evereghalo
    and I would argue that stacking some agi is good because fully raid buffed you get a lot of bang for your buck because the diminishing returns are so low.
    Low? You're going to be at least 20% of the way to the cap on dodge, any and all dodge at this point gets relatively heavy DR.

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    Assumptions like +agi is a good weapon enchant?
    That was not an assumption, it was an opinion.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Draco cracona
    Low? You're going to be at least 20% of the way to the cap on dodge, any and all dodge at this point gets relatively heavy DR.
    there is also armor and crit.

so the little bit that does scale with kings etc. is still nice.

which if you look up I suggest 2 other enchants first,

or have you never heard of playing devil's advocate?

Truthfully as it stands, It doesn't really matter.

The weapon enchant will make such little difference you can go for whatever you think is the best choice, but in my personal opinion, Accuracy is a nice balancing enchant. What you benefit from Agil/Str is going to make such a little difference I'd personally rather go for Non D.R HR, and good ol' crit.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

I think Mongoose is so pr0, such a lovely enchant... Potency however is a clear winner for mitigation.

WTB upgraded Crusader!