Empored renew, glyph of renew and T5 4p bonus

As a lvl 70 priest, I see something very interesting coming in the next patch...

Empowered Renew: Your Renew spell gains an additional 5/10/15% of your bonus healing effects, and your Renew will instantly heal the target for 5/10/15% of the total periodic effect.

Glyph of Renew: Reduces the duration of your Renew by 3 sec. but increases the amount healed each tick by 25%.

T5 4p set bonus: Increases the duration of your Renew spell by 3 sec.

I am not a theorycrafter but from what I understand is that by combining the glyph and set bonus, you already increase the throughput of renew by a tick and a forth, so I am wondering by exactly how much will renew's initial heal will heal for.

Re: Empored renew, glyph of renew and T5 4p bonus

Add up all your ticks and take 15% of it. It's going to be different for everyone.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

Renew is back in action, as holy i didnt use it much tbh i didnt even put points in talent for it since im not druid, druids are powerfull HoT's. But this will change in new patch, as i see it, its instant, its initaly heal 15% of HoT, and its buffed + glyph... i supsoe tick would be like 2 K + or something. mmmmm worth to wait and see

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

There are already a couple threads out there concerning Emp. Renew. Just post in one of them instead of creating a new thread for everything.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara