Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: 3.1 Ret PvP Spec

Quote Originally Posted by Verteidiger
    You messed up a bit there. He said i got lower than 1500 in my teams and i told him to check my achivments to see that i had a team over 1750 rating (over 1800 actually) and also he said how someone can hear my advice when i have that low raiting, when he actually dont even have an armory to see from him...
    But anyway. I am not gonna say more for this, since we can actualy see that everyone still loves sob so much, but i'm not gonna use it anywhere ealse exept pve and bg's, for arena SoC. Say what you want, i just dont fuckin care.
    First off I said your team ratings were lower than 1600, which they were at the time I checked. That's great at one point you were able to reach 1800, but you weren't even close to that rating when I checked your armory. Not that 1800 is something to brag about anyways (which I am guessing you got as holy considering you know so little about ret and can't even do simple math/theorycrafting to see that Blood/Martyr is hands down better than Command).

Secondly my original post in this thread was nothing more than information pointing out how some people were misguided or wrong when it comes to ret and ret's spells/abilites. Some how my information ass hurt you though (probably because you are so ill informed and felt foolish) and prompted you to reply calling me an idiot.

Rather than offer counter points you did nothing but verbally attack me. In fact you STILL have yet to off any sort of real counter points to why Command is better than Blood or Martyr. I on the other hand have shown multiple times why Command sucks. The only thing you seem capable of is arguing your (pathetic) arena ratings are higher than your armory shows and trying to bash me with your poor grammar and vocabulary. I am sorry, but you are the prime example of a tool and why so many paladins are ill informed.

Vertedeiger.. Btw, your personal rating in 2v2 is 1480..

Anyways, Pre-3.1 SotM/SoB was the best for both PvP and PvE. SotM/SoB still has bigger damage output, but it damages yourself. And that Sacred Shield's absorbing it doesn't actually matter, since a single AoE damage will remove it.

SoC vs. SoB in PvP is still arguable. SoC's judgements are quite much better. And a single procc from SoC does barely damage more than SotM/SoB.

I'd say SoC in double DPS teams (2v2).
    SoB/SotM in 3v3 and 5v5.

Pretty hard to tell what's better between SoC and SotM/SoB in 2v2 with a healer. SotM/SoB makes your healer go OOM faster, but bigger damage output. It can also make you lose if they are attacking you.

Go check my armory if you want, I don't care. Ranishka - Stormreaver - Cyclone - Eu.

hmm blood and might for pvp eh, learned something new today
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawramsti
    Mages are fine wtf are you talking about.
    Frost for PvP Arcane for LOLPVP and Fire for...... for.....for.......one sec will get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by afkalmighty
    hmm blood and might for pvp eh, learned something new today
    Good for you.
    Most would rant about how it doesn't work knowing deep inside it's does and use it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Verteidiger
    You messed up a bit there. He said i got lower than 1500 in my teams and i told him to check my achivments to see that i had a team over 1750 rating (over 1800 actually) and also he said how someone can hear my advice when i have that low raiting, when he actually dont even have an armory to see from him...
    But anyway. I am not gonna say more for this, since we can actualy see that everyone still loves sob so much, but i'm not gonna use it anywhere ealse exept pve and bg's, for arena SoC. Say what you want, i just dont fuckin care.
    You cared enough to post this, therefore you do care.

You enjoy sticking your head in the sand and thinking "If I ignore them or just keep saying "You are wrong, I am right" then I am right!" don't you?