Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Kohz View Post
    This was my UI back in Blackrock Foundry days. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

http://i.imgur.com/azA6jcp.jpg
    You have MSBT AND normal combat text going. You have 2 different addons tracking the same thing (raid cds). Hopefully you dont use that threat addon that i cant remember the name of anymore lol. I hope youre trolling
    Science the shit out of it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    You have MSBT AND normal combat text going. You have 2 different addons tracking the same thing (raid cds). Hopefully you dont use that threat addon that i cant remember the name of anymore lol. I hope youre trolling
    Yeah, I recently took that OMEN addon off. I Just never took it off every since wrath lol. I had to use the other Raid CD addon since Hermes was broken at the time on certain spells. I'll post a UI that is more recent when I get home from work. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    The big one? It's the bold font.
    yes, thank you!

Deleted
    Hello,

I 'm sorry, I did not come on the forums for a while :/

UI is 1600x900

Weakaura:
    pastebin.com/hKkC1XWr

Addon:
    dropbox.com/sh/ws6xtoq6b2tdq2g/AAD9pwzPCY8DgSrw3FD2rhy7a?dl=0

This is the first time that I share an UI so if you have questions, or if it lacks things tell me (normally all is good ) .

PS: Sorry I'm not allowed to post links :/

EDIT:

I'm sorry Fabinas, I don't know how to create a gif :/
    Last edited by mmoce676d2a79d; 2016-07-08 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benafflict View Post
    Hello,

I 'm sorry, I did not come on the forums for a while :/

Weakaura:
    pastebin.com/hKkC1XWr

Addon:
    dropbox.com/sh/ws6xtoq6b2tdq2g/AAD9pwzPCY8DgSrw3FD2rhy7a?dl=0

This is the first time that I share an UI so if you have questions, or if it lacks things tell me (normally all is good ) .

PS: Sorry I'm not allowed to post links :/
    I never knew you could download whole folders from dropbox until now. Damn it.

Deleted
    Not the cleanest or most minimal but it tracks everything I need to track.

HTML Code:
    http://imgur.com/YsDpt0T

Deleted
    magicaldandruff Thank you!!

I never knew you could download whole folders from dropbox until now. Damn it.
    Ahahah!! I found that out this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Altberg View Post
    Not the cleanest or most minimal but it tracks everything I need to track.

HTML Code:
    http://imgur.com/YsDpt0T
    Why do you only have 23 action buttons along the bottom.. make it 24 or align them to the frames D:

Quote Originally Posted by Benafflict View Post
    Hello!

I have finish UI for my mage:

Solo, No target:
    imgur.com/i5osFaN

Solo with target:
    imgur.com/kmhheRg

In party:
    imgur.com/1RboeDM
    Is there any guide as to how to implement those cool class icons? Is it photoshop?

Hi Mahcake, is that just a flat texture your using for the unit frames or is it something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Is there any guide as to how to implement those cool class icons? Is it photoshop?
    Download them from here > open the file in a program like photoshop or gimp > make sure the file is saved in 64, 128, 256, 512 pixels (e.g. 256x256, 512x256) > make sure it is saved as .tga instead of .png > save it anywhere inside your addons folder > open them ingame with the addon WeakAuras or kgPanels by using the patch Interface\\AddOns\\foldername\\filename

Quote Originally Posted by Vazzok View Post
    Hi Mahcake, is that just a flat texture your using for the unit frames or is it something else?
    Just a flat texture. HAIM or fer28 from FerousMedia should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Download them from here > open the file in a program like photoshop or gimp > make sure the file is saved in 64, 128, 256, 512 pixels (e.g. 256x256, 512x256) > make sure it is saved as .tga instead of .png > save it anywhere inside your addons folder > open them ingame with the addon WeakAuras or kgPanels by using the patch Interface\\AddOns\\foldername\\filename
    Thanks! This will give me something to do until pre-patch :P

Added raid frames (Grid) and BigWigs skin. You can also see spell/dot timer in action above target.

Thinking about doing something for procs with WeakAuras atm. I'll see.

P.S.: Please don't mind those two empty action bar slots. It's my old char. Thanks.

Newest version (UltraWide):

1920x1080 (photoshopped):
    Last edited by Mahcake; 2016-07-08 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Added raid frames (Grid) and BigWigs skin. You can also see spell/dot timer in action above target.

Newest version (UltraWide):
    http://i.cubeupload.com/19ZG0H.png

1920x1080 (photos
    http://i.cubeupload.com/tieX03.png
    I really, really like that. Except the font. Can't stand that, but that's just a personal thing.
    oh, honey.

I really, really like that. Except the font. Can't stand that, but that's just a personal thing.
    Thanks, man. Yup. I know a lot of ppl who don't like pixel fonts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Thanks, man. Yup. I know a lot of ppl who don't like pixel fonts.
    It's not exactly because it's a pixel font ... it's the ones you can't read if you have no eagle eyes.
    oh, honey.

It's not exactly because it's a pixel font ... it's the ones you can't read if you have no eagle eyes.
    I see. I know what you mean.

i agree 100% pixel uis look good and all.. but they hurt my eyes more than they please

A lot of really good UIs showing up, which is pretty normal for a expansion release. I wish it was like the old days where everyone uploaded them!