Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    While preparing for legion and being on my laptop for the summer I reconstructed my old UI. I want it to be as functional as possible. I intend to remove the tooltip at the top, possible redo the raid frames, and sorry for the poor video- & graphics quality (I am on my laptop after all).
    Last edited by mmoc6b0ee71655; 2016-07-11 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkelsen View Post
    While preparing for legion and being on my laptop for the summer I reconstructed my old UI. I want it to be as functional as possible. I intend to remove the tooltip at the top, possible redo the raid frames, and sorry for the poor video- & graphics quality (I am on my laptop after all).
    i find it very funny.. how your characters name is my last name irl.. xD
    Last edited by mikkis2k; 2016-07-11 at 11:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    i find it very funny.. how your characters name is my last name irl.. xD
    Is it true you are named after a warcraft character?

Quote Originally Posted by mikkelsen View Post
    Is it true you are named after a warcraft character?
    well my last name is "mikkelsen" :P Kim Thore Mikkelsen, Norwegian

Interesting that we are seeing a lot more of what I would term "context sensitive" UI's.
    Where there are parts of them hidden until the context is relevant, such as when you have a target or enter combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Interesting that we are seeing a lot more of what I would term "context sensitive" UI's.
    Where there are parts of them hidden until the context is relevant, such as when you have a target or enter combat.
    think this is what i want in legion.. to build an ui around the new frames like LYN is doin! with the new Cvars or what its called.. i need as much room as possible as melee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Still working on it for Legion, almost done!
    Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    This is what I was going for with KaitUI. It's really hard work to get right.

It's pretty easy if you only have unitframes to work with

[QUOTE=shade3891;41307001]Still working on it for Legion, almost done!

very cool, i'm wait to use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Appears to be some serious button pruning in legion. I was a running a three vertical stacked button bar, with 8 buttons a piece. Moved to two bars with 12 a piece, and then two six button bars on each side.

With the feedback from betas so far, might be able to shorten my action bars even more.

I'll post some pics of my UI when I'm home, its nothing majorly special, but something is not sitting right with me about. Issue being I don't know whats wrong, but it "feels" like something isn't right with it. I know this, because I keep tweaking shit

I was gonna main a marksman hunter for Legion but it's now changed to balance druid. This is what my UI looked like so far. It's a reskin of my latest mage one.

Shadow Priest UI

https://youtu.be/iGWbit2Yi2M
    Last edited by bonicus; 2016-07-14 at 07:55 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    I was gonna main a marksman hunter for Legion but it's now changed to balance druid. This is what my UI looked like so far. It's a reskin of my latest mage one.
    Lovely! Do you plan on updating your UI for Legion and releasing? I'd love to use this on my Lock...looking for something minimalist and a bit bored of Elv. Where are the player and target UF's?

Quote Originally Posted by bonicus View Post
    Could do imo with pruning the combat text.
    That is my initial thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I'm gonna make a new druid UI and release it for Legion. Won't be updating any other until I decide what my main alt is gonna be.
    You can configure it to work with warlocks, or search wowinteface for minimalism and/or warlock. Player health is the bar to the left, and target health is the bar to the right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elrot View Post
    Desktop just broke, which unfortunately means needing to use a laptop for the foreseeable future.

Run-of-the-mill minimalist UI
    What font are you using for chat?

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    I'm gonna make a new druid UI and release it for Legion. Won't be updating any other until I decide what my main alt is gonna be.
    You can configure it to work with warlocks, or search wowinteface for minimalism and/or warlock. Player health is the bar to the left, and target health is the bar to the right.
    That "widget" ui thing you made looks really slick. A full UI made around something like that might be something that could actually make me switch from my beloved RealUI
    Last edited by Supakaiser; 2016-07-14 at 11:54 AM.

dont really notice it in game.. might try making it a bit smaller

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Newest version (click picture):
    Cool UI? That surprised me. Thank you!

Sure I can. The main bits are:
    Stuf (Unit Frames)
    Bartender (Action Bars)
    Grid2 (Party/Raid window)
    Aura Frames (Buffs/Debuffs)
    Masque (Action Bar style - PixelSkin + Nefs2)
    Chatter (Chat)
    Gnosis (Casting)
    OmniCC
    wMinimap
    KgPanels (Background and border for action bars etc.)
    Aurora
    KuiNameplates

Sorry if I forgot something.
    How do you get so small buttons on bartender and keep those crisp borders? My pixel borders look like shit on bartender since it uses scaling.