Thread: Post Your UI

i'l be putting that version up on my github once its a little more together

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    It's done! It's here!

Grab it from either WoWInterface or Curse.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    i'l be putting that version up on my github once its a little more together

<3
    <3 Looking forward to it! Guess I'll stick with Lyn's UI for now =P

10+ Year Old Account
    It's done! It's here!

Thank you!
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Still working on it, making it so all classes can use it. Hunter MM has special fx
    ohh? i thought you decided to drop your ui project? sweet plox finish it, i needs it for my dh :P <3 ill be waiting mwahahah xD

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    Think I am finally happy. Been tossing up with trying a totally different flavour of UI but I think I'll just stick with this Need to change that castbar colour tho!

May I ask you what color / bar texture yo use @ Vuhdo / Grid?

I cant get it that bright with my textures.

Deleted
    Think I am finally happy. Been tossing up with trying a totally different flavour of UI but I think I'll just stick with this Need to change that castbar colour tho!

Love it!, any chance of uploading it?

still lots to do but it starting to feel functional now

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    May I ask you what color / bar texture yo use @ Vuhdo / Grid?

I cant get it that bright with my textures.
    Hey, this is actually a SkullFlower edit of the original ElvUI and there is a texture called "Light" from there which is what you are seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by mohoji View Post
    Love it!, any chance of uploading it?
    Thanks! I've had a couple requests so I am going to try and package it up today!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, here goes nothing!! First time doing this so I take no responsibility if it sets things on fire...but try here and see how you go!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1cll6porv...g6S6xrUja?dl=0

15+ Year Old Account
    Constie, I use "ElvUI" because his (or her?) raid frames are superior to anything I´ve ever tried. #gpsarrow If I plan to design anything serious, I will go back to single add ons because it is very limiting in terms of changes. EDIT: Actually thinking about it, I think I downloaded it when I just wanted to level my character and then I ended up changing more and more.

Still playing around with things. After taking this picture, I want to make some "dramatic changes", but gotta hang out with bestie now.

Last edited by iLive; 2016-08-10 at 11:47 AM.

Hey, this is actually a SkullFlower edit of the original ElvUI and there is a texture called "Light" from there which is what you are seeing.
    Hm, I have those textures, Skullflower and Skullflower Light I mean.

I think I tested this yesterday and it did not match (mine was like too bright and neon-ish, compared to yours), but I will test this texture again later today.

Deleted

Final version of UI

The player frames i use are: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...3lim.html#info

Deleted

Thanks! I've had a couple requests so I am going to try and package it up today!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, here goes nothing!! First time doing this so I take no responsibility if it sets things on fire...but try here and see how you go!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1cll6porv...g6S6xrUja?dl=0
    Works great, thanks!!!

It's done! It's here!

Hey ls, any thought about allowing profile settings for this addon? also, any possibility for scaling?

Quote Originally Posted by Xylr View Post
    Hey ls, any thought about allowing profile settings for this addon? also, any possibility for scaling?
    Well, I added profiles in v1.03, sorta. You can create a default preset that will be used for all characters. Preset is shared among all characters, but settings are saved per character, so you can tweak things anyway. My goal was to make process less mundane and repetitive.

But that's experimental thingy, I wanna see what people think about it, if it's not well-received, I may make a standard copy-paste-delete profile manager.

As for scaling, yeah, I may implement "dirty" scaling via frame:SetScale(scale) and add scale slider to config panel.
    Last edited by ls-; 2016-08-10 at 03:19 PM.

Do you have an addon list with settings available or is this uploaded somewhere?

Edit: Apparently the forum rules completely disallow most of the functionality so I can't quote the OP. I'm referring to kheath812's UI on p1046.
    Last edited by stygzilla; 2016-08-10 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnifer View Post
    <3 Looking forward to it! Guess I'll stick with Lyn's UI for now =P
    Yeah I am planning to integrate that into my party frames or so, too. I still need to know HOW. I love what obble did there.

@lightspark; <3
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Yeah I am planning to integrate that into my party frames or so, too. I still need to know HOW. I love what obble did there.

@lightspark; <3
    Officially just waiting for you before playing WoW seriously then, that would be such an amazing dream =D.
    Did you decide to give up on a healing layout of any sort?

And my apologies if I'm asking inane questions, I've never been really involved in UI design, even though I think I have the skills to do so, I just never know what I truly want.

Well I do have tried SkullflowerLight, but we clearly have a different texture, because mine is more neon-ish.

Maybe I have the textures from an older version.
    Could you upload yours? (including the original Skullflower + the Light version).

Would be cool!

Edit: It does look darker in the screenshot than it is actually in game, hows this possible?
    The only thing I could do to tone it down a bit would be to mess with VuhDo´s class colors.
    Last edited by Vyse; 2016-08-10 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    Well I do have tried SkullflowerLight, but we clearly have a different texture, because mine is more neon-ish.

Maybe I have the textures from an older version.
    Could you upload yours? (including the original Skullflower + the Light version).

Would be cool!

Edit: It does look darker in the screenshot than it is actually in game, hows this possible?
    The only thing I could do to tone it down a bit would be to mess with VuhDo´s class colors.
    The SkullFlowerLight texture, is just a plain white texture.

you can also use class colors to manually adjust your colours