Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    my new healer focused elvui edit with heavy use of raven.

imgur.com/ToglQFR (infight)

imgur.com/pOOwyxr (discription)

- well, i'm a quiet listener of mmo-champ. so i'm not allowed to post links or images. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahead View Post
    my new healer focused elvui edit with heavy use of raven.

imgur.com/ToglQFR (infight)

imgur.com/pOOwyxr (discription)

- well, i'm a quiet listener of mmo-champ. so i'm not allowed to post links or images. sorry
    Id love to see this in action, those raid frames seem interesting to me as I usually have mine on the opposite side ;p

Quote Originally Posted by naisz View Post
    y, why not. But please write me a PM next time, this thread is for UI Screenshots and not support discussion!

L354:
    self:SetWidth(426)
    L1176 and following:
    spawnHelper(self, 'player', 'BOTTOM', 0, 196)
    spawnHelper(self, 'target', 'TOP', 0, -60)
    spawnHelper(self, 'targettarget', 'TOP', -142,-110)

Crap, sorry about that!

Thanks for the info.

I have made a new UI for legion and i wanted to know your opinions on it http:/ /imgur.com/a/Pakyo

Quote Originally Posted by Bigze View Post
    I have made a new UI for legion and i wanted to know your opinions on it http://imgur.com/a/Pakyo
    fixed ur url. Its a clean ElvUI, only thing i maybe would change is, to get everything a bit off the edges, just a little margin, 10px or something, to make it look
    less static

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigze View Post
    I have made a new UI for legion and i wanted to know your opinions on it http://imgur.com/a/Pakyo
    I think the justification of your raid frame names should be set to left

I've only posted a few times in this thread, millions years ago XD.

I wanted to share a couple pics from the UI I did/had back in December before I stopped playing the game. I never managed to finished it because I'm really bad at creating UI's mostly due because I have 0 clue on how to draw anything in Photoshop or similar programs so I spent tons of hours in any little piece (and my job doesn't allow me much time to learn), and also because my computer is so old, the less I mess with it, the better XD... So it's an amalgamation of addons and it's not a light UI.

I've come back to do the prepatch events and try the new changes and whatnot and I'm playing without addons, but I'd like to reacreate this again with less addon and resources usage:

http://imgur.com/a/7Phrb
    1st pic: Target + Missing Health + pet
    2nd pic: on a vehicle.
    Party frames are pretty much the same as the player's but scaled down a bit and placed right next to the right bar (we left-handed are weird people, I know XD).

Any tips and criticism are welcome
    Last edited by Sylar Hao; 2016-08-19 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    I think the justification of your raid frame names should be set to left
    i wanted to do that but i didnt know how to do it if u can help me please do

Deleted
    Progress:

The bars and squares are cooldowns, and the "100" is pet health in percent.

I think to be entirely optimal with DPS I'd need to use EventHorizon-style DoT+cooldown bars, but this is pretty close, and it has the advantage of making me always look at my huge health bar, which theoretically means I might be slightly better at not standing still in fire until I die. To help with that I think I'm going to add combat text for incoming damage and debuffs on the right side of my player frame, and I'm also going to make the squares fade in from shortly before the cooldowns are over rather than instantly appearing at t=0. And do something else with the Mongoose Fury buff, and colors, and borders, etc.

i liked lyns old nameplates so i made a ui to match it. probably wont keep the frames in the top left but we'll see. enjoying just focusing on nameplates for now.

only thing from lyn im using is the nameplates and minimap. i made the masque skin and the frames with stuf.

@Constie; the idea is quite nice with having the trackers inside the player frame.

@kheath812; really like it!
    oh, honey.

Would love to post mine but yeah, linking restrictions and all that.

you should be able to now at 10 posts!

@kheath812 i really really like that unit frame set up. i kind of love designs that just neatly sequence information in order like that. almost like a list.

I'm still trying to do justice to my pop-up actionbar, since i've had it set up to slide up in combat for a while now:

fullscreen -> http://i.imgur.com/eJcoVJf.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    Yes, the irony is that my 10th post which pushed me over the edge happened to be that one
    Last edited by CountViceroy; 2016-08-19 at 08:37 PM.

@kheath812 i really really like that unit frame set up. i kind of love designs that just neatly sequence information in order like that. almost like a list.

I'm still trying to do justice to my pop-up actionbar, since i've had it set up to slide up in combat for a while now:

http://i.cubeupload.com/6wCemm.png

http://i.cubeupload.com/qdygnF.gif
    Really like the new bar setup!
    oh, honey.

10+ Year Old Account

*SNIP*
    oh my ;o so shiny!!!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, so after an afternoon of tinkering, redid mine to this. Still defaults to 100% clean while idle.

(With Control held down and target selected)

(While punching things)

Happy with how compact it is. Raven's debuff frame is completely hidden in favor of using Pitbull's built-in (for reference). Not sure if I'm okay with the raidframes being slightly smaller, but I can probably get used to it.

I know I probably don't need all those extra buttons (YEAH LEGION :^D) but man, I was breaking my brain over how to lay things out without them.

I'm not sure how okay I am with having a bit of redundant info (the double Maelstrom bars) but I couldn't find a way to make Pitbull's stand out enough.
    Last edited by Bluesparkks; 2016-08-19 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparkks View Post
    Happy with how compact it is. Raven's debuff frame is completely hidden in favor of using Pitbull's built-in (for reference). Not sure if I'm okay with the raidframes being slightly smaller, but I can probably get used to it.

I know I probably don't need all those extra buttons (YEAH LEGION :^D) but man, I was breaking my brain over how to lay things out without them.

I'm not sure how okay I am with having a bit of redundant info (the double Maelstrom bars) but I couldn't find a way to make Pitbull's stand out enough.
    I love it, what is your masque texture man?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnata View Post
    I love it, what is your masque texture man?
    Caith. I used to use Rectangle when it was up to date. Haven't sat down and tried to make it work just yet.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendawgg View Post
    Hey guys, first time posting, long time lurking. I've always been into modded UI's and many of the designs on this forum have inspired me. Below is my raiding UI set up. I've always been a fan of minimal UI's, but i also like data. My objective was to create a UI abundant in information, but still maintain it relatively clean. I wanted certain elements to be clear and loud, while lesser elements didn't need to stand out as much.

This is WoD setup. I am currently working on a revamp for Legion that im pretty excited about.

Addons (hopefully i didn't forget any)

Weak Auras2
    ElvUI
    Raven
    Stuf
    Bigwigs
    Exorsus Raid Tools
    CT+
    Shadow and Light
    BGTargets
    Mogit

Sorry about only having video. I can post screen caps when i get home if anyone is interested.
    I would like to see some more of this. What font are you using? Would also like to see what you have come up with for Legion.