Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by ausmara View Post
    I have just spent several hours trying to import/use this code in WA with zero luck. I've even googled how to dynamically move bars via WA or ElvUI even, but just can't find anything at all.

EDIT: Nevermind figured it out, looks like I just needed any WA present in a group that I could then hide (the WA not the group) and give the group triggers/status/every frame with the LUA code.
    i dun tink u need the WA in any group. can just make it an invisible text or icon whatever and set it to status everyframe like u said.

Yea figured that later on, I just happened to have one in a group I was testing with.
    I wasn't able to get the aura/buff hide to work though, not sure where to put it. The others I just put in custom triggers. This has given me a new tool to mess around with, able to dynamically position bars.

Quote Originally Posted by ausmara View Post
    Yea figured that later on, I just happened to have one in a group I was testing with.
    I wasn't able to get the aura/buff hide to work though, not sure where to put it. The others I just put in custom triggers. This has given me a new tool to mess around with, able to dynamically position bars.
    For me I noticed that while the buffs frame isnt visible, it would still show tooltips if moused over. So I changed my layout to leave the buffs frame untouched. I then just put my target frame in exactly the same position as my player frame, and wrote a script to hide my player frame when I have a target. This way I save space. Personally I only use my player frame to leave groups or dungeons, and check my maximum hp when I get an item upgrade anyway.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Attempting to go with a smaller more compact look:

idle:

party:

I still need to sort the TargetofTarget debuffs, the whole boss-frames, which I'm tempted to just turn off and then decide where I want to put my party and raid frames.
    Last edited by Hulari; 2017-03-26 at 01:41 PM.

Trying this new trend of having column raidframes.

(Click for bigger)

My current Ui!

Quote Originally Posted by vulpix View Post
    Trying this new trend of having column raidframes.
    Liking the use of flat textures.
    Something that I appreciate perhaps due to my less than great eyesight.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

With Shadow http://imgur.com/uzcEmgp

or

Without Shadow http://imgur.com/QWASyXy

What do you think should i use?

It's Pre Installed ElvUI with Benik UI Edit not mine UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    With Shadow http://imgur.com/uzcEmgp

or

Without Shadow http://imgur.com/QWASyXy

Personally, because you have the darkened chat panels on either side, I like it without. With shadow makes it overall too dark for my taste, but to each their own.

That's why i'am asking Benik add it Today it's Beta Version of Shadowed Backgrounds may he adds an Slider later to adjust the Shadow Size.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    With Shadow [..]

or

Without Shadow [..]

Personally, I prefer without shadow.

Is there an addon out there that would recreate that profession tracker under the minimap? Outside of using ElvUI?

Quote Originally Posted by Dernes View Post
    Personally, I prefer without shadow.

Is there an addon out there that would recreate that profession tracker under the minimap? Outside of using ElvUI?
    Not as pretty, but CraftBuster might be an option.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftshadow View Post
    I only have the following :
    ElvUI Datatext Bars 2
    DBM/Skada
    Raven
    WeakAuras
    AddOnSkins
    CecileMeterOverlay

ElvUI Profile Text Format

lua code for hiding buffs when target exists (but can still show buffs by holding Alt)
    Hello man,

i want to try your ui but your export code doesnt work. I tried to remove last space too. I tried at 7.2 client and last elv ui.

Can you give me your code in here too ?

Thanks for helping.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Is that screenshot scaled down in resolution? If you're really playing at 1080p, the text/icons are so small they are looking pixelated o_O

Or it could be just the horrible jpeg compression at work here. WoW's inbuilt jpeg compression isn't the best, hence I take all my screenshots using Shadowplay >_<
    This is a really shitty screenshot I took of my stream forgot to take one when I was in the raid. I play in 1440p.

Quote Originally Posted by Karalum View Post
    Hello man,

i want to try your ui but your export code doesnt work. I tried to remove last space too. I tried at 7.2 client and last elv ui.

Can you give me your code in here too ?

Thanks for helping.
    Try this
    https://pastebin.com/AwqXYy25

Also, target is placed same position as player frame. So when target present, it replaces the player frame. Code here if u want :
    function()
    if UnitExists("target") then --- Hide Player
    ElvUF_Player:SetAlpha(0); ElvUF_Player:EnableMouse(false)
    else --- Show Player
    ElvUF_Player:SetAlpha(1); ElvUF_Player:EnableMouse(true)
    end
    end

Here's a small improvement for my toasts addon: stacking item toasts. It should reduce clutter on the screen... Obv coming soon

TBH, I implemented it few months ago, but I forgot to release it T_T Few days ago one of addon's users asked me to implement something similar, and I was like "WTF? It should be there!", but then I realised that it's not, lol

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Here's a small improvement for my toasts addon: stacking item toasts. It should reduce clutter on the screen... Obv coming soon

TBH, I implemented it few months ago, but I forgot to release it T_T Few days ago one of addon's users asked me to implement something similar, and I was like "WTF? It should be there!", but then I realised that it's not, lol
    It is great! If it can support 1pixel border and aurora background even better;)

Quote Originally Posted by Enixz View Post
    It is great! If it can support 1pixel border and aurora background even better;)
    There are skins for this addon, for instance, ls: Toasts ElvUI or ls: Toasts Lyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienz View Post
    do you have a profile export? it looks really clean

http://i.imgur.com/Buu5bOR.jpg

unit frames slightly lower than last time i posted, warrants a new post!