Thread: Post Your UI

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    pretty neat looking! i think the whole thing could be lower down on the screen but thats personal preference.
    Was thinking the exact same! What are the used addons to create it? i do like the buffs with timers!

Deleted
    Eyh !
    I'm using ElvUI, BenikUI, Addonskins, Skada and Weakauras.
    I also think it would look better lowered on the screen but i don't feel comfortable playing without having my ressources and cooldown near my character, but maybe that's just me, not really used to play melee dps yet !

Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    Eyh !
    I also think it would look better lowered on the screen but i don't feel comfortable playing without having my ressources and cooldown near my character, but maybe that's just me, not really used to play melee dps yet !
    Any chance we can get an upload or a copy of your strings? Its pretty neat!

| i7-7700K | B250M | 16GB DDR4 | GTX-1060 | 240GB Samsung 850 x3 | Corsair 750W CXMOD |

Eyh !
    Your UI is different from the rest I'm trying to copy the layout, thank you for the idea.

https://youtu.be/9d93gMizNNQ

Eyh guys, quick UI that i've come up with while talking about DK's on my guild discord !
    Hope you like it
    wow that looks really nice
    Great idea again and thanks for all your inspiration
    Short question, the 27% bar is that artefacts or honor or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Cirax View Post
    I just recently got some party frames setup but still have to implement small debuff display for each. I originally wasn't going to use them bc I've always used Blizzard's raid frames. As for me creating raid frames.. I'm still up in the air about it. If I do decide to release this there will definitely still be many who will want to disable bc they're used to using other setups such as like VuhDo. My frames are also not very large so not really able to have name/hp% and a bunch of debuff support. I might just try to hook into Blizzard frames and apply a border to match my ui.
    That's nice

Some suggestions !
    - Remove the percentage of life on party members ; after all, the health bar is enough of an indicator I think. It can be usefull on target to keep track of phases, but I don't see the point on party/raid. You will gain lisibility, and a spot to display important debuffs. Name is more than enough (And on my current UI I even truncate those!)
    - Remove the party power bars. Maybe just keep the Healer's one, but again it's not an information that's usefull and that "adds" things to the UI with no real benefit.
    - The targettarget frame is kind of "loss" and doesn't feel attached to the target frame. Maybe move it behind the target frame ?
    For the raid frame, an expansion of the party (having the groups growth between the group and the action bars) would be a natural and readable integration

Looking forward to see how this will grow !

Eyh guys, quick UI that i've come up with while talking about DK's on my guild discord !
    Hope you like it
    I'am more Interested on a Raid Shot of this UI! With that Big Group Frames you should just get 15/20 People/3/4 Groups under your Unitframes.

Where are your DBM/BigWigs, Boss Frames?

May you can/should use https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/eska-quest-tracker (Currently Alpha Stage, Bug Reports would be nice to see if you got one)

/snip
    1st Great tunes as always.
    2nd You keep making this crazy good looking functional UI's, love it.
    3rd Would you please share the profile?
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirax View Post
    Using the idea from Neav's nMainbar and repositioning the experience bar + micro button menu really isn't spicing up their design. The minimap, unit frames, bars/buttons, etc. are all the same textures.

I would definitely be for them to use a few other addons/ui's based off the standard design such as Ansi's unit frames as well as the minimap texture which he adopted from 1 of zork's ui's. Screenshot 6 of his Ansi UI is as follows...

I can't recommend them using his bar textures as they're a diablo theme. However, I would think them re-designing the current bar textures but with better quality and perhaps theme it. Some new HD gryphons or lions for the end textures for Alliance and a wolf or something of the sort for Horde. I wish I was great enough at designing art to do this myself as I would just use that instead of what I'm creating now.
    That’s a great idea!

Deleted
    Hope you like it
    Few changes to my setup in honour of Aok:

Boss frames populate under the target frame in the mirror position of the party/raid frame that resides on the left under the player frame.

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    Exactly this. I’m showing mine to improve and get feedback from other creators. I’m doing it to inspire other people to make UIs - personalized UIs. I’ll help where I can, but I won’t handover my hard work.
    So you think hard work should not be shared? Interesting... my brain works the opposite, the most work I put on something the biggest my desire to share it (I'm an addon author so I know very well what's like to create "hard" stuff for WoW).

Too bad you are not like me, I guess not everybody can be a good guy.

If everybody were like you, you could not create any UI coz no addon would be shared, LOL.

Hope you like it
    That UI is pure gold! Amazing job! I would of loved this setup back when 10 Man raiding was legit. Question: What texture are you using for your bars? And what is the damage meter?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyro- View Post
    So you think hard work should not be shared? Interesting... my brain works the opposite, the most work I put on something the biggest my desire to share it (I'm an addon author so I know very well what's like to create "hard" stuff for WoW).

Too bad you are not like me, I guess not everybody can be a good guy.

If everybody were like you, you could not create any UI coz no addon would be shared, LOL.
    I think you're missing the point there, buddy...
    It was in regard to a player begging for an UI to be shared - in an embarrassing way, I might add.
    I wrote that I posted my UI to get feedback in the POST YOUR UI-thread. If I wanted to share it I'd post it on WoWInterface or the like.
    "Too bad you are not like me, I guess not everybody can be a good guy." - That's the most arrogant thing I've read all week, what the heck are you on?
    I think everybody's nuts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by browed View Post

Boss frames populate under the target frame in the mirror position of the party/raid frame that resides on the left under the player frame.
    Hey that's pretty good !

Deleted
    Hey that's pretty good !
    Ty for the feedback and inspiration

A few changes are coming:
    Increasing HP % font size for target and right-align it.
    Combat text placement... may try it next to the minimap frame... just feels unbalanced at the moment.
    For the keen-eyed you'll see there is a thin XP/AP % bar attached to the top of the chat/details frame but this still needs work.
    Need to refine general colour matching for highlights and theming.

Experts Challenge of the Day: If you know how to restrict/truncate Shadowed Unit frames text to the first 3 digits/characters of the unit name, do let me know
    Last edited by mmoc164cb6f849; 2018-01-03 at 01:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by browed View Post

Nice one!
    Do you mind sharing your unitframes?
    Looks real good!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    Nice one!
    Do you mind sharing your unitframes?
    Looks real good!
    Thank you,
    Yes, I will share the import string for SUF when I complete the changes tonight.

Deleted
    Cool ! Cheers man =)
    Great job =)

Deleted
    SUF Export:

https://pastebin.com/9QUxeB85

Few notes on SUF....
    I use the old addon 'Smoothbars' for SUF but it's not a requirement.
    Many things are hidden that you may want active but you'll have to figure that out.
    If you want a more colourful version, the easy change is to select all units and change HP bars to be 'Class Color' and change General background to black/dark.

Import/Export is found under 'general -> layout manager'.

The ONLY frame you need to change for general screen positioning is the player frame as everything else is anchored to it.

For matching the action bars using a Masque compatible addon, you will need to find 'CleanUI' (Thin) Masque skin on twitch client.

Changes:

Last edited by mmoc164cb6f849; 2018-01-03 at 08:11 PM.

Hey that's pretty good !
    Nice browed!

Raid Video Incoming Aok?