Thread: Post Your UI

updated for bfa a bit with bar layout etc.

I've never made a custom UI before because I've never cared enough to but I finally decided to make one just for BFA. Changed my Rogue's 10 year old transmog, too. I wanted something simple that put all relevant information around the same area so using a combination of several addons I came up with this. Moveanything isn't working right now so I don't have everything right where I want it and I also had to personally edit some of the addons I used in order to make them look how I wanted them to look. I also have weak auras to track the duration of all of my DoTs and Stuns.

Wanted something super simple as I abhor clunky "super custom" UI setups using custom menus/ugly block fonts/etc. Needless to say, I find most of the UIs in this thread to be rather, well, not to my tastes.

Tried something new.
    Pretty clean when not targeting or infight you'll not see any bars at all.
    Last edited by Delroy; 2018-07-20 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by abdus18 View Post
    Whats the font? looks nice!
    The font in the screenshot is called Impact, you can find it in the Sharedmedia Addon on curseforge.

After seeing the font posted by Vulpix I decided to give it a try and I think it's even better (Gotham Narrow).

I will post it when I'm done editing. It's a work in progress atm, started yesterday working on this ui.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    updated for bfa a bit with bar layout etc.

This looks really good as always, modernist. Is this all possible bars? Not that I need this many - I would need a lot less, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by m4elstr0m View Post
    Happy to see someone else toying around thick borders.

This is what i'm up atm, trying something different to use while questing and maybe while pvping too
    I really like this, do you mind sharing what font you use and your profile string?

Deleted
    Reworked my Ui for BfA , I tried to add more graphical elements instead of going full minimalist

www youtube.com/watch?v=gTuIem1Te8k&feature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by tchazz View Post
    Reworked my Ui for BfA , I tried to add more graphical elements instead of going full minimalist

your link does not work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTuIe...ature=youtu.be
    fixed /10ch

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartcorgis View Post
    This looks really good as always, modernist. Is this all possible bars? Not that I need this many - I would need a lot less, lol!
    there's also two bars on the right hand side if needed, and the buttons resize similar to the new bfa bar based on how many you show

now that is creative. Well done!

there's also two bars on the right hand side if needed, and the buttons resize similar to the new bfa bar based on how many you show

Is it possible to just do 1x2 instead of 2x1 for the bars? That's my preferred setup. Otherwise this UI looks extremely nice.

Deleted

Your work alone makes me want to start my subscription already.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    Is it possible to just do 1x2 instead of 2x1 for the bars? That's my preferred setup. Otherwise this UI looks extremely nice.
    could easily add next version

could easily add next version
    Awesome. I'll be looking forward to it.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

original but , idk feels weird and confusing to look at. At some point, all the creativity is too much to be unplayable

Quote Originally Posted by nodle View Post
    I really like this, do you mind sharing what font you use and your profile string?
    Quote Originally Posted by m4elstr0m View Post
    The font in the screenshot is called Impact, you can find it in the Sharedmedia Addon on curseforge.

After seeing the font posted by Vulpix I decided to give it a try and I think it's even better (Gotham Narrow).

I will post it when I'm done editing. It's a work in progress atm, started yesterday working on this ui.
    As i said, i will post it when it's done

15+ Year Old Account
    Not done, but working on this concept for my Void Elf Outlaw Rogue! :D

(Images are the same, only the background is switched)
    Last edited by shade3891; 2018-07-21 at 11:21 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Not done, but working on this concept for my Void Elf Outlaw Rogue!

this is fucking lit :O

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Not done, but working on this concept for my Void Elf Outlaw Rogue!

Would it be possible to re-host it on imgur? Cannot access that website in Korea for whatever reason.