Thread: Post Your UI

[IMG][/IMG]

Made a lot of updates to my UI based on some great UI features I saw here. Couple things I am still unhappy with. Right hand side (target) health indicator (the text) its kind of in a bad spot - gets covered when the target casts but looks awkward if I move it higher.

Also was curious to see what resto druids are doing with catweaving. I dps so rarely that I really do need a ui to remind me of what to hit. Trying to figure out a way to make a good ui for catweaving particularly for horrific visions. Currently I just have my healer UI vanish and have a dps ui appear (the thought is, that the healing in horrific visions solo is pretty minimal so don't really need a ui for it). But would be curious to see what people who run high end mythic plus keys do to their ui.

Update: fixed my target cast bar issue. Just put my cast bar in a similar spot above my health and move the text elements to both up. Don’t know why I was so dead set against having a small cast bar.
    Last edited by starbuxs; 2020-02-09 at 01:56 AM.

EdenRPG - Very nice UI! Can u upload it on wago?)

Quote Originally Posted by Smy4enko View Post
    EdenRPG - Very nice UI! Can u upload it on wago?)
    DPS/Tank - https://wago.io/UHdJMp5Sr

Heals - https://wago.io/dbNEaZ4ig

~edit~ Seems the profiles were set to private so I had to update them. If you weren't able to access them before, you should be able to now.
    Last edited by EdenRPG; 2020-02-14 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Updated Links

Back from a long hiatus (looks about 5-6 years). Here's what I have so far. Using some WA from Wago and editing and moving them around to fit what I need.

Hunter UI

Resto Druid Alt

Alt is just reusing some of the same WAs so placements are out of wack.

My New UI for my hunter. Still playing around with it. But trying to keep as clean as possible.

And here is my new UI for my druid

Just to clarify, I when I say clean I mean default blizzard ui. Lately with all my toons I have been trying to scale back the number of addons use, it really makes playing a new toon really easy. I used to use Elvui and it was always such a pain to set up for a new toon even when I had profiles saved from other toons.

On my resto Druid I am using Vuhdo but have started to experiment with blizzards raid frames.
    Last edited by starbuxs; 2020-02-18 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    Its default Blizzard UI with weakauras, I wouldnt call it a "custom UI" but the weakauras look nice though.
    Nameplates seems an addon too and has their buffs&debuffs on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    Its default Blizzard UI with weakauras, I wouldnt call it a "custom UI" but the weakauras look nice though.
    True it’s not very custom. Usually the action bars are hidden but it’s been such a long time that I have played my hunter that for now I need them out. Also while it may be hard to tell from the screen shot, I have a player bar/cast bar/with recourse tracker and a target bar with cast bar.

Lately, I have been trying to minimize the number of addons I use. Obviously I really like weakauras and use that but most of the elements are blizzard (not name plates or dmg meter of course)

So, thought I would share this. For those who remember this is Leaf's UI (not the cooldown bar below the player and target HUD) but everything else is Leaf's creation - this UI is so far beyond anything I could ever do. I have always wanted it but never had the time to really sit down and install it. Because it was last updated in legion, it is super finicky (little bit worried about raiding tomorrow with it since lua errors were popping up- I think for the most part I have fixed the major issue ran some bg's no issues though any time I open up weakaura I have to reload my ui). Pretty happy with the result so far. Would be nice to make the player portrait smaller but there are so many weakaura attached to it that I don’t even want to try messing with it.

Last edited by starbuxs; 2020-02-19 at 12:10 PM.

Is anyone able to find a dark UI similar to Lortui? Lortiui just isn't updated anymore but I'd love to find something similar. I've tried Masque options but a lot of the options seem kinda bad in the sense of they'd make the spells look darker (which is good) but then when you pressed the spell the highlight would be a brick of white.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    AHhh that one, yeah that was a nice one. Maybe I'll post a screenshot of my new one after work today.
    Still waiting for this

So can weakauras pretty much replace any need for a UF add-on? What about an action bar addon?

How powerfufl is the mod, really?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    So can weakauras pretty much replace any need for a UF add-on? What about an action bar addon?

The only problem is keybindings..

Quote Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
    Still waiting for this
    Ah, I keep forgetting to post it. I've been off the game for the last week, so it keeps slipping my mind. I'll try to post tonight.

FINALLY got around to doing it.
    A solo and a combat/raid scenario:

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    FINALLY got around to doing it.
    A solo and a combat/raid scenario:
    Well this is certainly different than the previous one,, Thank you!

imgur/8Vy08tM
    Solo

imgur/aimaA6N
    Casting

imgur/3Kbyczj
    Casting + Target

imgur/0ggxIoL
    Target + Raid

Quote Originally Posted by mbrederf View Post
    imgur/8Vy08tM
    Solo

imgur/aimaA6N
    Casting

imgur/3Kbyczj
    Casting + Target

imgur/0ggxIoL
    Target + Raid
    Here you are fixed the links

love the lay out.. but bugged as hell though
    running this for many many years

Quote Originally Posted by Syphke View Post

love the lay out.. but bugged as hell though
    running this for many many years
    Man, I remember my early days of UIs, using this through out ICC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mbrederf View Post
    imgur/8Vy08tM
    Solo

imgur/aimaA6N
    Casting

imgur/3Kbyczj
    Casting + Target

imgur/0ggxIoL
    Target + Raid
    These look really good, keep it up.

So after a few years hiatus i decided to play a little, and cant play with standard so..

Gonna change to bigwigs, dbm looked like shit

Here's my UI before i went afk for a while.

Here is now. some stuff i just couldnt be arsed to set up the same,
    and alot of abilities are gone and like nothing needs to be tracked hurr durr.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post

Just came here to say: love the name/picture! Totally get it.