Thread: Post Your UI

Leveling a pet is boring so I made a UI while at it. I went for something more graphical while still maintaining a minimalistic layout. Would love some feedback!

youtu.be/ZvVrRnSpQb8

Quote Originally Posted by mbrederf View Post
    Leveling a pet is boring so I made a UI while at it. I went for something more graphical while still maintaining a minimalistic layout. Would love some feedback!

youtu.be/ZvVrRnSpQb8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvVr...ature=youtu.be

there you go. I been wanting something like this for retail, i cant seem to make circle portraits, but im bad. I feel like your cast bar is off centered?
    I do like auras, i almost feel like the target could be put to the right of your character to make my eyes travel less to see the target/info of target etc..

i like it though good job

Quote Originally Posted by scarletanh View Post
    Yea, that was made with WA, I used SetTexture to mask the icon in that diamond shape, layer it on top of a progress square texture set to 45 degree to act as cooldown border. After that just throw in some fancy spell model to make it look better
    Could you share this WA with us? I really like those diamond icons Plus I want to see where and how you applied a mask to icon.

Awesome UI btw!

Quote Originally Posted by starbuxs View Post
    So the unit frames themselves are just the blizzard UI along with an add-on called oUF Lbyrial (that makes invisible bars player/target bars that I use under my weakauras. The bars (player, target and big circle in the middle along with skill monitoring is all weak auras. The problem is, this is not so easy to share. In order to get this to work you need Leaf's art pack - which is definitely still available through a google search. From that I could put up the different weak auras on wago but it might not work great - I spent a ton of time getting them to work for me (the original weak auras would just break and spit out tones of Lua code errors. I think at this point they would work for other people but I am honestly not sure. If you still want me to put them up let me know (but I would back up your addons and WTF folder before messing around with them).
    I would love to get my hands on the WA. I like the optics and it would greatly fit with my action bars and everything. Could you please share them?

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Not completely done but working on this atm.

Youtube vid: (short)
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZjCzeNjvrfo
    I think your style of Ui is currently one of the few that could easily be the default UI for WoW. Great job.
    Last edited by Cheyzula; 2020-07-07 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Not completely done but working on this atm.

Youtube vid: (short)
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZjCzeNjvrfo
    Love it, hope you will upload it somewhere because I seriously want to test this out.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

This shows a pretty decent view of my UI, I'd love to make a dedicated overview video at some point though to show off some various features

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Name on thoose?
    I love simple and artsy ones
    https://wago.io/BycpEfuR7
    that is the one for frost. there's one for unholy and blood as well.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by HydraWoW View Post
    This shows a pretty decent view of my UI, I'd love to make a dedicated overview video at some point though to show off some various features

That Objective Tacker is really, really nice Hydra!

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Got the image tags to work this time! My current UI. I just wanted a cinematic and action style feel to my UI and overall game experience. Took a looooooong time to get it to look and feel like I want and I'm still making slight adjustments here and there on a daily basis. Thanks to addons like ElvUI, DynamicCam and King Kong Frame Fader, my UI changes a lot based on a multitude of situations from World, combat, resting in cities, dungeons and raids. It's honestly made the game look and feel so much different, revitalizing my love for the world and game itself.

Content like raids and mythic+ I'll turn off some addons and turn on WeakAuras for better buff/spell tracking. This UI I use across 7 other toons with minor tweaks dependent on melee vs caster, classes with pets and roles like healer and tank. Quite a versatile setup.

Although I do group content here and there, I mostly play the game solo as I'm mostly an achievement, mount and mog farmer while dipping into gold making. So this UI is pretty tuned to look like a single player experience.
    Could you post an addonlist? I really, really love this UI and I'd like to recreate it for myself