Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Here's an idea I've been working on lately. Buff timers still need to be sorted.

I believe this is the one you mean?

The smoke is most likely created in WeakAuras using a custom texture file.

Yeah that's the one. Any idea on where one can find such textures? I'd really like to create something like that for myself

Anyone have a tutorial for creating your own masque skins? Tried searching google but no luck.
    Figure I might be able to just copy someone elses and then replace the .tga images with my own, but that seems kind of dirty but should be ok if I don't share it and it's only for my own use.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Vitharr View Post
    Yeah that's the one. Any idea on where one can find such textures? I'd really like to create something like that for myself
    Hi Vitharr,
    Thanks. I'll send you the WA group in DM if you wish to play around with it

Edit: Have some more work to do apparently.
    Last edited by Teekey; 2020-11-02 at 03:00 AM.

Thank you so much Teekey !

Is your masque skin embedded in your whole addon? (Just to be sure before diving into your code ^o^)

Quote Originally Posted by Arzuriel View Post
    Thank you so much Teekey !

Is your masque skin embedded in your whole addon? (Just to be sure before diving into your code ^o^)
    Yes, it should be available as a skin in Masque with the addon enabled.

@teekey

I'm not sure if I've done something wrong, but I placed the downloaded addon into the folder and the installer loads with ElvUI, but it doesn't seem to actually install. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcuied View Post
    @teekey

I'm not sure if I've done something wrong, but I placed the downloaded addon into the folder and the installer loads with ElvUI, but it doesn't seem to actually install. Any advice?
    There's something wrong with the installer. Looking into it. Sorry about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    There's something wrong with the installer. Looking into it. Sorry about that!
    No need to apologize man, you're doin us the favor. Keep it up!

Hi Vitharr,
    Thanks. I'll send you the WA group in DM if you wish to play around with it
    Great job. can i get a WA string?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcuied View Post
    No need to apologize man, you're doin us the favor. Keep it up!
    Found the issue (Custom Texts aren't importing with the exported strings, and breaking the Installer). I think I've found the work around, so will look into it this week.

Quote Originally Posted by HealTree View Post
    since im planning to play again in shadowlands i started working on a new UI.
    I didnt want to go with the typical 1px border setup again so i started working on something new.

its currently just ElvUI and WeakAuras and far from done since alot of skinning is still missing!

https://i.imgur.com/GSAYuj7.jpg
    I actually enjoy this. Gives me some ideas to actually make a new UI myself (if I can get myself up for that). You made the border for everything yourself or just modified some ElvUI settings?
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    I have a sweater with this this on it.
    Show us that sweater!

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    Found the issue (Custom Texts aren't importing with the exported strings, and breaking the Installer). I think I've found the work around, so will look into it this week.
    Sounds good! If you need help with anything (testing the installer or resolutions) let me know! I can't LUA code (sorry!) but I can attempt multiple resolutions (1080p, 1440p [non-widescreen version], or 4k) if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Enixz View Post
    Great job. can i get a WA string?
    I sent you a DM just now, have fun!

I wish I could play such a minimal UI. I still need to look at my spells ocassionally

I sent you a DM just now, have fun!
    Any chance I could also get the WA string? Been looking for something like this for quite some time now!

Quote Originally Posted by Afenar View Post
    Always nice to see. Been using your WA profiles for the bulk of BfA and love them.