Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Ah, I see. Yeah, that's a clever touch to make a cool-looking effect.
    It's been a while i wanted to tinker with it and finding it was actually already provided as a tool was great to find i have now to fix an annoying bug that happens when i refresh a buff that's near expiration BUT original duration was higher - in this case the cd frame doesn't refresh, just expires normally and then it starts again cause the buff is still running (with correct values as they're updated in real time). Just a case of setting up correctly the "if then else".
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I'm back for DragonFlight.

Updated (but 16:10 this time coz I now have a ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 laptop)

Wago here : https://wago.io/A4dHDU2zf

I think it's working now. The skull turns black once a mob is dead, ~80% transparency.

Normal

Sub 20%

Interruptible castbar. Uninterruptable castbar is dark dark grey.
    Last edited by ausmara; 2022-11-24 at 01:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ausmara View Post
    I think it's working now. The skull turns black once a mob is dead, ~80% transparency.

Normal

Sub 20%

I'm a fan of the cropped, rectangular icons. Nice look.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

7+ Year Old Account

Normal

Sub 20%

Super cool. I dig the detail of the (I assume) class indicator square having a slight slant. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing. :-)
    I think everybody's nuts.

Normal

Sub 20%

Would love to see a picture of the whole UI, looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    Super cool. I dig the detail of the (I assume) class indicator square having a slight slant. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing. :-)
    So the red slash is target reaction/class color. The small square with the slant is target of target's reaction/class color. The black and white // before the reaction color were going to be health and power but it looked odd when a unit started with 0 power or ran out of health/power.

Also swapped the regular cast bar for the teal color I used for sub20%, with white text, easier to see out of the corner of my eye for an interrupt.

There isn't really anymore of the UI, target frame was all I worked on so far. The rest is fairly generic ElvUI tweaked how I like it, but I do want to at least clean that up and possibly make a frame for myself, something to easily get across my health power that is similar to my target frame.

Super open to suggestions and ideas, I come here a lot to grab ideas or things to try

Will post another image with labels when I get home and have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomR View Post
    NO!

Just no!
    I mean, I guess it isn't for everyone but I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
    I mean, I guess it isn't for everyone but I like it.
    I dig it

characters

7+ Year Old Account
    So the red slash is target reaction/class color. The small square with the slant is target of target's reaction/class color. The black and white // before the reaction color were going to be health and power but it looked odd when a unit started with 0 power or ran out of health/power.

Also swapped the regular cast bar for the teal color I used for sub20%, with white text, easier to see out of the corner of my eye for an interrupt.

There isn't really anymore of the UI, target frame was all I worked on so far. The rest is fairly generic ElvUI tweaked how I like it, but I do want to at least clean that up and possibly make a frame for myself, something to easily get across my health power that is similar to my target frame.

Super open to suggestions and ideas, I come here a lot to grab ideas or things to try

Will post another image with labels when I get home and have a chance.
    I’m going more streamer friendly. This is basically Naowh or Atrocity but entirely created in WA.
    https://youtu.be/OZckmMlLWG8

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    I’m going more streamer friendly. This is basically Naowh or Atrocity but entirely created in WA.
    https://youtu.be/OZckmMlLWG8
    That’s amazing. I like the combat text on nameplates and aura displays.

Anyone with something new and exctiting? I need inspiration to finally get rid of ElvUI.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nallebjoern View Post
    Anyone with something new and exctiting? I need inspiration to finally get rid of ElvUI.
    I got nothing. Enjoying all the freshness before I get lost in the never ending headlock that's UI-making.

Ah. I tried out Birgs UI and wanted to merge it with what I have but ended up scrapping the whole project cause it would take too much work. Between having two kids under 2y and fiddling with my ui I'm still just lvl 67 on my main ;D

Well i said i would use default ui this exps.. and i sure am!

this year i upgraded to a 34" UW screen and enjoying the game in a whole new way

Quote Originally Posted by Ilookfly View Post
    New default has some way to go. It gives me "minimum viable product" vibes.
    MVPs are the new business standard and how peope define "minimum viable" to me oftern is veeery questionable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Well i said i would use default ui this exps.. and i sure am!

this year i upgraded to a 34" UW screen and enjoying the game in a whole new way

How did you colorize the player unitframe healthbar to class color pls? i cannot stand the default neon green and need that urgently!

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhi View Post
    MVPs are the new business standard and how peope define "minimum viable" to me oftern is veeery questionable.

- - - Updated - - -

How did you colorize the player unitframe healthbar to class color pls? i cannot stand the default neon green and need that urgently!
    HealthBarColor is the name

I have to ask - why do you put the map lower center, lower left/right or near the keybinds(many of the posters have it like that)?

Are you that depended on the map, do you need the eye coordination of where you are - what is the purpose? I feel like it serves no purpose.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2022-12-20 at 11:16 AM.