Thread: Post Your UI

I kinda don't like it at all, but it gets the job done for now. If anyone has any tips/preset ui's that would be better, feel free to post/pm me. I tried TukUI but I couldn't get it installed correctly.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-06-11 at 06:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Finally someone uses the Second Amendment for what it was meant for: Shooting people who do stuff you don't like.

Deleted
    Been working on this basicly since Wotlk started.

Idle Picture:

Combat Picture:

After Combat Picture:

I'd like to know how you made hp text on party frames. I know how to do the name/hp thing, id' like to have gradient color too.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Neza View Post
    Been working on this basicly since Wotlk started.

Idle Picture:

Combat Picture:

After Combat Picture:

I am currently using Prat for my chat addon. I would like to change the background of the pop-up dialog background to the dark grey that you are using. Mine is currently black. How did you get it to do that. I am referring to your third picture.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I'd like to know how you made hp text on party frames. I know how to do the name/hp thing, id' like to have gradient color too.
    He could be using StUF - the "limited" tag system it offers is fully capable of doing that.

I also feel like you could do a true sliding gradient pretty easily via percentage math....
    A little pseudocode - some "real" wow-lua based on this should give you a perfectly sliding gradient from green to red
    Code:
    perchp = hp/maxhp
    gradgrn = 255*perchp
    gradred = 255-gradgrn
    return "||cff%02x%02x%02x%.0f||r%% ",gradred,gradgrn,0,hp

Cool

Idle in town:

In combat:

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    He could be using StUF - the "limited" tag system it offers is fully capable of doing that.

I also feel like you could do a true sliding gradient pretty easily via percentage math....
    A little pseudocode - some "real" wow-lua based on this should give you a perfectly sliding gradient from green to red
    Code:
    perchp = hp/maxhp
    gradgrn = 255*perchp
    gradred = 255-gradgrn
    return "||cff%02x%02x%02x%.0f||r%% ",gradred,gradgrn,0,hp
    Thanks, managed to do it in my layout via oUF.Gradient method.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Little preview of 2.0, still a lot of wor to do.

Idle

Casting + target (bonus: shaman totem bar)
    Personally, I would remove that bar from behind, the one that sticks out at the sides and try using a couple of different fonts.

That bar is used now for tests and such, probably it will get removed when i'm finished. I like it in someway, though.

Anyway, gone forward with the work. Now i'm at this point:
    Idle

Casting on priest (class colored castbars)

I've gone back with grey healthbar with gradient background, but with the new textures it looks a lot better. Can give a try wth gradient hp and dark/transparent background anyway.

EDIT: as for fonts, i find hard to find some decent pixelfont. Visitor can be annoying, but it's the better i could find around. Other ones are too small, too big, or don't have accents and special chracters. WTB good looking pixel font (could give a try with some sans serif anyway, but i don't think it will look too good).
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2011-06-12 at 12:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefinski View Post
    What player frames are you using? I've been looking around for a new set and those look amazing
    the frames i am using are oUF_Drk
    Last edited by mmoc2dfdf75d4f; 2011-06-12 at 09:40 PM.

Just put this together today after being unhappy with my UI yesterday. Bigwigs is what I use for raids. Will have a bit more tweaking to do to get everything right.
    Last edited by Leyth; 2011-06-12 at 11:07 PM.
    No pandas for me, thanks.

That bar is used now for tests and such, probably it will get removed when i'm finished. I like it in someway, though.

Anyway, gone forward with the work. Now i'm at this point:
    Idle

Casting on priest (class colored castbars)

I've gone back with grey healthbar with gradient background, but with the new textures it looks a lot better. Can give a try wth gradient hp and dark/transparent background anyway.

EDIT: as for fonts, i find hard to find some decent pixelfont. Visitor can be annoying, but it's the better i could find around. Other ones are too small, too big, or don't have accents and special chracters. WTB good looking pixel font (could give a try with some sans serif anyway, but i don't think it will look too good).
    I am using Bitdust 2. It's might be worth a shot, if you haven't already tried it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-06-13 at 11:31 AM.

i am trying to take a screenshot of my healing UI but it does not seem to work i go to the folder and they dont open i dont know if it is to do with 5760x1080 setup but if any1 could tell me that would be nice
    Intel i7 2600k | NZXT Havik 140 | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 3x Liyama E2407HDS(5760x1080) | Intel 520 Series 120GB
    2x EVGA GTX 690 SC Signature 4096MB in SLI | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2133 | CoolMaster HAF X

Deleted
    I would post a screenshot but I'm not allowed. Thus you need to check them on your own.

Released the new Roth UI, now with fluid orb animations and even more Diablo 3 flavour.

Tons of screenshots, info can be found in the link of my signature (Roth UI).

Deleted
    here's mine, it has been the same for a long time and i'm pretty happy with it...
    Last edited by mmoc65f1834b7c; 2011-06-13 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    I would post a screenshot but I'm not allowed. Thus you need to check them on your own.

Released the new Roth UI, now with fluid orb animations and even more Diablo 3 flavour.

Tons of screenshots, info can be found in the link of my signature (Roth UI).
    you = Roth? Awesome! Always wanted to talk with you Awesome work too

Deleted
    Work in progress just started up again.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-06-13 at 05:04 PM.

I love some of the more minimalistic ui's in here so far, centered uf's and grids <3. Taking inspiration from alot of them (admittedly mainly Carebear, 'cept I dont' like pixel fonts) I decided I should work on modifying the tukui I'd been using (Cyui 2) to my liking.

I have yet to align everything pixel perfectly but all the elements are atleast how they should be.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-06-13 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Hi, this is people. How you doin'?