Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    My Elvui

Fullscreen version: http://i52.tinypic.com/291gy9x.png

I dont understand why people always devastate Tuk UI with ugly unitframes, spammy msbt, unskinned omen/recount/skada or anything else.
    Stormreage: Why do use Titanspanel? It does not fit into tuk ui in my eyes...also Tuk has several displays for gold, armor, memory usage...if anything is missing I'd recommand SLDT or something similar.

Somethin positive: Your unitframe setup is crazy, but I somehow like it, in the end you are getting used to everything and this arrangement doese make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    I dont understand why people always devastate Tuk UI with ugly unitframes, spammy msbt, unskinned omen/recount/skada or anything else.
    Stormreage: Why do use Titanspanel? It does not fit into tuk ui in my eyes...also Tuk has several displays for gold, armor, memory usage...if anything is missing I'd recommand SLDT or something similar.

Somethin positive: Your unitframe setup is crazy, but I somehow like it, in the end you are getting used to everything and this arrangement doese make sense.
    When I was using Tuk, I used MSBT because Tuk's default font for floating combat text was terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I really like msbt what I was saying that I dislike spammy msbt, to be more precise I don't like it cluttered and flowting across the whole screen.
    That's not a Tuk UI only problem, but Tuk's idea was to build a clean, functional replacement for the default ui, displaying as much information as possible without reducing the beautiful sight of WoW
    Some people just don't realize the main ideas for tuk to build tuk ui.

PS.: If I'm wrong by any means correct me

10+ Year Old Account

My UI, just a Few tweaks, but nothing that much different from the normal UI
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-04 at 05:57 PM.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-04 at 10:03 PM.
    <What Went Wrong>

I kind of dig the rectangular action buttons and buffs. Very cool.

Thank you, Riv <3

Quote Originally Posted by kerfanna View Post
    What is the addon you use to make your character and guild windows look like that? Do you use bagnon for your bags or is it the same? Does it allow you to move the windows or just make them look nifty?
    It's Aurora along with some extension to it that I forgot the name of :\

10+ Year Old Account

I'm configuring / tweaking my UI all the time. This is how it looks in its current state.
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

Deleted

click for full version and please comment :>
    Last edited by mmocc2b371ec35; 2011-10-05 at 10:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post

click for full version and please comment :>
    I really like this, its clean tidy and shows what you need without clutter, has this been uploaded anywhere?

Deleted
    Question for Carebear as I cant post on wowinterface for some reason.

What addon do I need to update from your UI to fix the weapon enchant icon.
    I only copied over the unitframes and actionbar addon now.

Edit: I got the new icon now, but the default (ugly one) is still there. How can I remove it?
    Last edited by mmoc51af1d1acc; 2011-10-06 at 05:43 PM.

Out of Combat

Target Dummy

Raid
    Last edited by Dvorjak; 2011-10-06 at 07:29 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    RealUI 7

PS. Thanks for the edits, had just popped in myself to fix up the links
    Really like the look of this, can you tell me what all those bars on either side of the character are for?

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    Really like the look of this, can you tell me what all those bars on either side of the character are for?
    Class Buff/Debuff/Aura tracking and Cast Bars. In the shot there is the Combat Rogue tracking. SnD, Bandit's Guile, Recuperate, Revealing Strike, Rupture, Combo Points and Deadly Poison.

Deleted
    Doing Za/Zg all over again -.-

DeeUi is a medium weight verry customizable addon compilation meant to improve look of old blizzard Ui by much and ofc your Gameplay when it comes to raiding mainly. Fits best to PVE but works verry fine in PVP also.
    Atm this compilation is seted up for 2 classes Mage and Druid(Tank/healer) If you play any other class you will prolly need to change a few colors (for a class look) and setup your Vuhdo addon for healers.

Available here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...eeui.html#info

Mage Power Auras setup available here:http://www.wowinterface.com/download...asforMage.html

Resting:

5men

Raid

Any constructive Critics welcome
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-07 at 04:35 PM.

Deleted
    Here it is !
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-07 at 04:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post

Does not fit with tuk? Im not even using tuk ? Dont get it