Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post

I miss playing around with interfaces.
    which font is that ?

and whats the name of the action bar addon ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReLaXeD View Post
    which font is that ?

and whats the name of the action bar addon ?
    I don't remember what font I used. Maybe someone else can? The action bar is Bartender and Masque + ButtonFacade_Daron to skin it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the chat/game font is Expressway Free.

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?4wevlav6skt6q8n

Not sure about unit frames, some form of Semplice.

So I had surgery this week. Instead of resting or updating VxtUI, I decided to mess around with a pretty simple UI layout. Took alot of influence from some of Care's UI's from his imgur gallery and used some of Quse's addons. It might be the super strong pain meds I'm on, but I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raizenyokai.. Beutiful as always!

Hope your doing well!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Deleted
    nice ui Raizenyokai

Deleted
    Why all of those buff/debuffs?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Pretty sure the chat/game font is Expressway Free.

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?4wevlav6skt6q8n

Not sure about unit frames, some form of Semplice.
    Yes, Semplice. I remember.

---------- Post added 2012-07-14 at 12:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ErayoEU View Post
    Why all of those buff/debuffs?
    It's just a preview so he can edit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ErayoEU View Post
    Looks kind of funcional I guess.

Although I would swap out your map for something simpler. Like the simple square you get in Sexymap.

And, I would use some addon to track your buffs. So that you can cut down on the ammount of buffs you actually see. You don't need to see every single buff you recieve, so that's just clutter.

Aaaand! I would get rid of the bars in the middle. But that's only if you're very comfortable with your hotkeys. I have no hotkeys at all visible, only some small things like food etc faded away to the right.
    I installed SexyMap, now it's alot better, later I'll download an addon to take care of buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollover1212 View Post
    I agree with the map thing, a good addon for the buffs is probably Aura Frames or SBF. I personally prefer Aura Frames because they're a little more convenient AND can be recolored and skinned to fit the UI. The Power Auras is keeping track of pretty much everything an ele shaman needs to know so be sure to keep that around.

Probably the only problem I may have with that UI is where the raid frames are positioned, as a DPS i prefer to have them kind of out of the way.

Good looking UI nonetheless, so long as you can play with it and you feel comfortable.
    I have the raid frames in that position because my main was a Restoration Druid, now that I won't be using that char as much as I did before I'll find another position.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    @ Taumma how did you get the the dark background for vuhdo?

Quote Originally Posted by Taumma View Post
    Remake of Touchymcfeel's UI, fit after my liking, so in other words I took his layout and shit all over.
    That is exactly what I hoped people would do when I posted the details:

I have opinions on what makes a good UI but I'm not going to argue them with anybody that doesn't already agree with me. I'm always flattered when people look at my UI and take inspiration or say "that's not bad, but I can do better". The more people who run with concepts I think are valuable: the more people I'll be able to steal from when I make changes to my UI in the future.

Good work so far.

Widescreen UI using STUF:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-07-14 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedexkilla View Post
    @ Taumma how did you get the the dark background for vuhdo?
    I followed Touchy's guide to it really, I created a new bouquet and set the background to the same color/opacity of the rest of my backgrounds. I really reccomend watching his video for vuhdo though, made it a lot easier setting it up.

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post

I have opinions on what makes a good UI but I'm not going to argue them with anybody that doesn't already agree with me. I'm always flattered when people look at my UI and take inspiration or say "that's not bad, but I can do better". The more people who run with concepts I think are valuable: the more people I'll be able to steal from when I make changes to my UI in the future.

Good work so far.
    Thanks, appreciate the guides!
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitadel View Post
    That just looks, annoying really =/

OT:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taumma View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/WLkJLm.jpg[/i mg]¨

Took the time to properly set up power bars for my paladins/warlock, the icons are of course adjusted by class.

And to further answer your question ErayoEU, now that I am not half asleep, I feel that it fits me better personaly to have the buffs and debuffs of the target display above my target as I find it easier to "locate" them and more informational for me. Plus the fact that I loathe Forte's dot tracker :x
    Any reason to why the soul shards are not in between player and target UF's?

Deleted
    Ahh okey.

Either I'm blind or you don't have a pet UF?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    I miss playing around with interfaces.
    It's probably the only reason I play wow occasionally, well, it is. :P I always miss designing and creating UIs when I'm not playing WoW so I like to log in every now and then to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizenyokai View Post
    So I had surgery this week. Instead of resting or updating VxtUI, I decided to mess around with a pretty simple UI layout. Took alot of influence from some of Care's UI's from his imgur gallery and used some of Quse's addons. It might be the super strong pain meds I'm on, but I like it.
    Nice to see you getting some inspiration! Looks good, I'd personally hide some action bars but that's up to you.

Hopefully be posting a bit more soon. Just moved in with my girlfriend and I don't even have a desk right now. ):
    Last edited by Hulari; 2012-07-14 at 04:36 PM.

Deleted
    OK cleaned it up a bit after my last post and changed the unit frames:

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post

Good work so far.
    I also liked it a lot. I spent 5-10hours following guides of Touchy and made a very similar interface for my likes. Good job so far Taumma.

Quote Originally Posted by Manarak View Post
    OK cleaned it up a bit after my last post and changed the unit frames:

Much better. You don't NEED anything fancy, but seeing how you consolidated and moved alot of important elements to a central focal point under your character model should make aspects of the game much more efficient and "easier".