Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Here's mine. Mainly Elvui + Weak Aura + a lot of other (less visible) addons.
    Unfortunately I can't remember to take a screenshot while in a raid fight, so it'll be test mode only

Idle :

Casting + important debuffs (above player unit frame):

Experimenting with no actual cast bar, only animated icon and text (done with Weak Aura). Seems nice for now.
    I'm not quite happy with the target name position though, it doesn't fit great with target buffs.

Raid preview :

Raid frames missing health is in fact class colored.
    Skada goes in bottom right corner, bars are the same color as bottom bar and unit frame.

Feedback welcomed !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahia View Post
    Unfortunately I can't remember to take a screenshot while in a raid fight, so it'll be test mode only

Idle :

Experimenting with no actual cast bar, only animated icon and text (done with Weak Aura). Seems nice for now.
    I'm not quite happy with the target name position though, it doesn't fit great with target buffs.

Raid preview :

Skada goes in bottom right corner, bars are the same color as bottom bar and unit frame.

Feedback welcomed !
    I like what you did there, but your exp/rep bar isn't aligned with your map

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Ok, latest round of changes/additions:

-Brand new inventory setup
    -Threw out all the broker plugs and went back to sldt with a new text layout
    -Added rested indicator to xp bar
    -Reworked paneling for skada so that if it isn't completely full of bars, it won't be just a huge black box

Getting close to wrapping it up in reflux, then ill send it to a few peeps to double check stuff.

<3
    Ish
    That's cargBags Nivaya right?
    If so, how did you get rid of the "Alt + Right Click an item to assign category" text in the inventory?
    I want't to make my icons smaller but if i do that text goes outside of the bag and it looks like crap
    And imo, i think you should scale them actionbars down a bit and add some panels to them so they match with the rest of the UI.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    I like what you did there, but your exp/rep bar isn't aligned with your map
    I thought it was, I'll look at it!

Idle :

Raid preview :

Feedback welcomed !
    Love it!, can we get the unitframes information?
    And that font is neuropol, right?

Deleted
    The unit frames is a relatively simple customization of Elvui (no lua edit involved), with transparent unitframes option.
    I picked the font from CaelNameplates a long time ago, don't know its name.

Sigh, Wow time just ran out - no cash to renew, so I can test your UI Ish

Deleted
    Hmm can't figure the sizing option out, the pic just takes up stupid amount of space so I'll just post the direct link:

oi42.tinypic.com/2uzqbtf.jpg

I know I slightly filled it, don't really need the bars I got in the lower left hand part of my screen under chat frame but I'm not exactly losing space playing on a 40 inch flat screen which I use as my monitor hehe

Addons I'm running are:

Addon Control Panel
    AutoprofitX2
    Bagnon
    Bartender4 (No Dual Spec)
    BigWigs
    DragQueen
    EPGP
    EPGP LootMaster
    ExtraCD
    GTFO
    Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
    MSBT Options
    Omen3
    OmniCC
    QuickMark
    Skada
    Titan Panel
    Xperl

Necrosis used to be part of this list but had to stop using it completely because now it won't load even out of date
    Last edited by mmoc037243c2a8; 2013-06-06 at 05:46 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depending on the resolution of that 40" you'd have the same real estate as a 22" if they're the same resolution imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ish - you'll have to smack me for not making a note to take home with me. I'm neck deep in updating around 100 laptops Windows-wise and was mentally fried by the time I left work yesterday. I've got a note down now and will PM you via the MMO boards tonight or in the morning.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Depending on the resolution of that 40" you'd have the same real estate as a 22" if they're the same resolution imo.
    1920x1200(wide) I usually have it set on, also scrolled the in game UI scale so that it shrank everything further and then modified each addon to it's smallest peripheral so I maximize the real estate as you put it but haven't shrunk everything to the point I have trouble reading it. I'm usually sat back on the sofa with keyboard on me lap, legs stretched out and chilling while I'm raiding hehe

ISSSSHHHHHHH!!!
    I got wow time, PM a d/l link like NOW.

Deleted
    Here's mine.

Raid preview :
    Is that Deus Vox Encounters or you are using Quse Boss Styles?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Ok, latest round of changes/additions:

-Brand new inventory setup
    -Threw out all the broker plugs and went back to sldt with a new text layout
    -Added rested indicator to xp bar
    -Reworked paneling for skada so that if it isn't completely full of bars, it won't be just a huge black box

Getting close to wrapping it up in reflux, then ill send it to a few peeps to double check stuff.

<3
    Ish
    Wow, so clean...love it What font are you using? Anyone know? I'm going to be rebuilding from scratch tomorrow and I'd love to try that font out and see if I can make it work for what I have in mind

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Changed it again. Really liking it this way. No idea what to do with my boss frames. Anyone know an addon to customize them? Also, any suggestions welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Changed it again. Really liking it this way. No idea what to do with my boss frames. Anyone know an addon to customize them? Also, any suggestions welcome.
    It looks like you're using, what, stuf, for your raid/unit frames? Should be able to do boss frames with stuf as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Louna View Post
    Is that Deus Vox Encounters or you are using Quse Boss Styles?
    It's Deus Vox Encounters. My favourite boss mode by far. It's still alpha on wowace but it works ok.

It's Deus Vox Encounters. My favourite boss mode by far. It's still alpha on wowace but it works ok.
    How are the timers? Accurate? Updated quickly with each patch?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Elvui
    VuhDo
    Skada
    Bigwigs
    Weakauras
    xCt+

LFR screenshot, resto Shaman UI.

Just out of curiosity, how are you guys skinning skada like that? It's not exactly how I'd like it, but having each bar with a 1px border and gap between them would be quite nice. Is there a convenient place with skada skins I'm not aware of, or are you guys just tinkering with lua?