Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    I've finished the looks of the UI pretty much now, some major changes include changing tooltips to customized ones with Tiptac, removing most visible debuffs and hiding MSBt completely.

http://imgur.com/a/K721a#VFKuA4L

The image quality is bad because of the album, not 100% sure what's up with that.

Anyways I'm gonna do some minor changes over the next few days to add some things and profiles to grid and other small minor things. Uploading later this week.
    Love this UI, as im a boomie as well. However where do you have all your moves on the bar? I need about three rows to just keep all the spells, macro's etc I need for raiding. So where are all these?

Which addons etc are you using?

I just uploaded the UI (might need approval from WoWInterface mods still.) I didn't make any major changes since last pictures.

There are somethings that need to be done but I can't remember them now and they're minor enough that I can leave them there. I'll update the file later if I make some actual modifications.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=21146

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Is that BPT you're using?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Despite View Post
    Love this UI, as im a boomie as well. However where do you have all your moves on the bar? I need about three rows to just keep all the spells, macro's etc I need for raiding. So where are all these?

Which addons etc are you using?
    All of my binds that I don't need to see are hidden. I have everything keybound but just on separate bars that are hidden. In total I think I use 5 bars for bindings. Check the UI link on top of this post for the addon list.

Yes.
    Self edited version?
    The one on WoWI was giving me odd energy jumps and stuff.

As promised, a screenshot. BEWARE: huge wip, also the blue squares are just there for debug. Anyway, i basically got rid of every statusbar which isn't the castbar or other indicators like embers or DK runes which are pretty basic.

As i said: extremely minimal. Don't know how much of a use it will be, still it's fun to exercise myself this way. Next objective: animations.

Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Self edited version?
    The one on WoWI was giving me odd energy jumps and stuff.
    I haven't updated in a while but I haven't edited it myself at all. It actually works very well for me, only 2 bugs what I've noticed are that AC from neutral state attempts to go in the wrong direction and that if you cast when the intermission in Garrosh ends it thinks you're still casting. The version I'm using is 1.3.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarts View Post
    1. How do you see anything?
    2. Why do people feel the need to display incoming healing anywhere on their screen (especially in the dead center of their freaking UI)? It's the pointless thing on the planet. What information are you gaining from it?
    Perhaps because of bug which has turned on some of the default combat text.
    There are issues with the combat text that came with the 5.4 patch.

I haven't updated in a while but I haven't edited it myself at all. It actually works very well for me, only 2 bugs what I've noticed are that AC from neutral state attempts to go in the wrong direction and that if you cast when the intermission in Garrosh ends it thinks you're still casting. The version I'm using is 1.3.5.
    and that's why i use default. never any errors or incorrect energy readings. (inb4 qq no pretty colors!
    acn be moved a bit too or scale up number can be hard to see at time

Deleted
    Default is nice but i cant use it, Im an addon addict!

Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    and that's why i use default. never any errors or incorrect energy readings. (inb4 qq no pretty colors!
    acn be moved a bit too or scale up number can be hard to see at time
    Never any errors you say eh? You've either not played WoW very long, or you're another victim of the fact that Blizz turns off errors by default. Let's also choose to forget the speed at which addon errors are fixed, vs Blizz UI errors...
    https://github.com/funkydude - https://github.com/BigWigsMods
    Author of BadBoy, BasicChatMods, BigWigs, BFAInvasionTimer, SexyMap, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by funkydude View Post
    Never any errors you say eh? You've either not played WoW very long, or you're another victim of the fact that Blizz turns off errors by default. Let's also choose to forget the speed at which addon errors are fixed, vs Blizz UI errors...
    I'm talking about the tertiary resource bar for classes specifically. The addon that tracks it/skins it for balance druid etc was buggy as hell for all of mop and the author quit and no one picked it up either. so theres lots of situations where the addon shows incorrect readings. Basically comparing a lack of addon/well maintained addon vs one that's not even touched. the default bar from Blizzard literally always displayed the correct energy value (so not sure why the addon didn't just have an option to fetch info from there).

Also if the author doesn't maintain the addon as well as lets say bigwigs for example (which has been pretty good in SoO but still had a few really wrong timers even during my delayed heroic progress this tier) then it can be really bad to rely on it. A lot of amazing addons from wrath have died off. Doesn't matter how you do it, maybe PTR or something, but I feel it's a good idea to at least be familiar with stock ui, and even use as much of it as possible on live if you don't have the greatest computer.

edit: if you ready my whole post/what im quoting from alzu ull see i was discussing a single UI feature not the whole thing or no addons at all

i'd like to add this style unit frame to my ui, but i'm not sure what addon it is:

i'd also like to add a party/raid frame addon that can look and work similar to elv/tukui with how the frames resize/move with party/raid size. any suggestions?

thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nolliepop View Post
    i'd like to add this style unit frame to my ui, but i'm not sure what addon it is:

i'd also like to add a party/raid frame addon that can look and work similar to elv/tukui with how the frames resize/move with party/raid size. any suggestions?

thanks!
    That might just be blizz default UI with either MiirGui or Aurora

First of all i wanna apologise and thank BellaBella for his or her amazing unitframes idea. It got me thinking and tweeking some of the frames, adding bits and such.

Might try make a UI around it if i could get your permission

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    First of all i wanna apologise and thank BellaBella for his or her amazing unitframes idea. It got me thinking and tweeking some of the frames, adding bits and such.

-snip-

Might try make a UI around it if i could get your permission
    Fierce! Go for it :3

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    That might just be blizz default UI with either MiirGui or Aurora
    i use aurora which has circular frames and miirgui's frames, although squared, don't look like that. i would love to insert miirgui's unit frames into aurora rather than use auroras frames because they match so much better. i left a comment on miirgui's site months ago and asked if and how to do that but never received a response.

Deleted
    I just uploaded the UI (might need approval from WoWInterface mods still.) I didn't make any major changes since last pictures.

There are somethings that need to be done but I can't remember them now and they're minor enough that I can leave them there. I'll update the file later if I make some actual modifications.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=21146

Yes.

All of my binds that I don't need to see are hidden. I have everything keybound but just on separate bars that are hidden. In total I think I use 5 bars for bindings. Check the UI link on top of this post for the addon list.
    Do we have to adjust settings as well? Or are the settings just like you have them in your picture? If not, then could you tell us the settings, cause I had issues just doing ElvUi due to me having a hard time understanding technical english.

Quote Originally Posted by Despite View Post
    Do we have to adjust settings as well? Or are the settings just like you have them in your picture? If not, then could you tell us the settings, cause I had issues just doing ElvUi due to me having a hard time understanding technical english.
    If you do everything correctly, you should get my settings and everything very easily. You just need to go to the addons' settings and switch the profiles correctly, if i remember correctly.

Im getting there slowly...

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Im getting there slowly...

That looks awesome!

That looks awesome!

Why thank you Mr Drayarr

Im having to use 2 mods to get the frames working (Weakauras and STUF) its probs abit over the top to use two :P but its now i can make it work as im poo at coding on other unitframes mods. Im *Almost* done on the druid unitframe now.