Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Don't like the massive bar at the bottom to be honest, that said the art looks amazing, wish I had your graphic skills .
    I'm not sure about the bottom bar either tbh, might go back to having the cds/trinkets below the rage bar like in my previous screenshots. Also, I have zero art skills. I just systematically pillaged all the assets on the WoD website lol.

Deleted

ElvUI Skullflower Edit + WeakAuras 2

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    Personally, I think if you reduced the font size on...well, everything, this would look a lot better.
    The font is the size it is because I play on the big screen tv in the living room.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    http://lfmg.org/screenshots/oomm12.0.81.jpg

http://lfmg.org/screenshots/oomm12.0.81t.jpg

http://lfmg.org/screenshots/oomm12.0.81t2.jpg

Still a lot of tweaks to make (mostly warlock rotation stuff) but it's shaping up.
    I love this so much, I feel like I got transported back into BC with those Hal textures and the borders. Awesome!

Sometimes I go back to old UI threads on Wowace or Elitist Jerks to gain inspiration, from the few images that work anymore.

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Currently writing some small mods for screen notifications.

This screenshot shows the low health notification, the gradient is pulsating. Still working on alpha values.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...014_223824.jpg

edit: for clarification, this is the peak of the pulsating gradient. Normally it isn't that intrusive.
    Last edited by Lyn; 2014-11-10 at 10:50 PM. Reason: clarification
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post

This screenshot shows the low health notification, the gradient is pulsating. Still working on alpha values.

This ui needs to be done.. NAUW! Great work.. i might need to copy it xD i don't know if i can wait!!!!

@mikkis2k - I don't recall Lyn ever sharing the original incarnation of his GW UI so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't share this new version.

@Lyn - Awesome work you've been doing. It's not quite the kind of UI I'm accustomed to, but both your old and new GW UI are saved in my "UI Inspiration" folders. You use your space mostly wisely and I always enjoy a few simple textures being in the mix to turn something simple into a more graphical UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecisbeefy View Post
    Can we see this in combat, and a bigger picture please?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post

Maybe it's just me, but that seems incredibly intrusive. Maybe fade the blood towards the center of the screen so it's not quite as in your face?

Quote Originally Posted by Aviel Menter View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but that seems incredibly intrusive. Maybe fade the blood towards the center of the screen so it's not quite as in your face?
    This screenshot shows the peak of the pulse, normally it's not that intrusive.
    oh, honey.

Lyn........

In the top center those two dots look like the eyeballs of a bald gnome with big ears...once you see it...you cannot unsee it...

Also, perhaps the notifications don't need to be around the entire edge of the screen...maybe just the bottom half.

To me, when its being shown on the top half it makes it seem like you are looking through a window at your character, but if its just the bottom half its like your own body is bleeding.

Just a thought

<3
    Ish

nameplates & DBM

not totally convinced about the former, also need to update reaction colours to match oUF.
    Last edited by modernist; 2014-11-10 at 11:34 PM.

I like the DBM look, but I feel the whole offset frames thing looks weird on the map, unitframes, and nameplates. Might look a bit less odd if they were a bit less transparent?

Inspired by tempest420 i made this mage ui... Suggestions/criticisms are welcome!

Out of Combat:
    i.imgur.com/3W8rId0.jpg

In Combat:
    i.imgur.com/bFA4wCR.jpg

Its a WIP!

Quote Originally Posted by savenx View Post
    Inspired by tempest420 i made this mage ui... Suggestions/criticisms are welcome!

Out of Combat:
    i.imgur.com/3W8rId0.jpg

In Combat:
    i.imgur.com/bFA4wCR.jpg

Its a WIP!
    How are you guys making these awesome UI :/

Its simple, im using Bartrender4, kgpanels and WeakAuras... just import textures!

7+ Year Old Account
    I find it kind of funny that you have these extremely fancy customly textured unit frames, and then the default blizzard border around the minimap. It does make it seem a little out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviel Menter View Post
    I find it kind of funny that you have these extremely fancy customly textured unit frames, and then the default blizzard border around the minimap. It does make it seem a little out of place.
    he said WIP... WORK IN PROGRESS... just saying :P

Im new at interface building... if someone wants to help me add me on skype: savioasf
    thx guys

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    I like the DBM look, but I feel the whole offset frames thing looks weird on the map, unitframes, and nameplates. Might look a bit less odd if they were a bit less transparent?
    I have the opposite reaction. I like the offset on everything except the nameplates and dbm. I'm definitely partial to really simple nameplates (kui/elv) though, so I wouldn't hold that as a big thing. The DBM skin just looks off though.