Thread: Post Your UI

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truewolf View Post
    Hi OOMM!!!! i love the progress bar with the black border. How you made to resizing the border exactly with the bar size ?
    There is probably a better way but this is how I do it:
    Copy the progress bar
    Make it black
    Increase height by 8px
    Change X position +4px to move it to the right
    Create another aura to act as left border, 8px wide, X position -4px
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    There is probably a better way but this is how I do it:
    Copy the progress bar
    Make it black
    Increase height by 8px
    Change X position +4px to move it to the right
    Create another aura to act as left border, 8px wide, X position -4px
    Basic and efficient
    fantastic !!!!

Thks

Quote Originally Posted by Everlu View Post
    Here's what I whipped up for leveling.

Combat:
    <snip>

Out of combat, casting:
    <snip>

edit: sorry about dat thumbnail size.
    What addons are you using if I may ask pretty please?

Mine in action, quite happy at the moment. Still finding a bug here and there but nothing serious.

oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelgnomes View Post
    What addons are you using if I may ask pretty please?
    Here's what's visible in the screenshots: PitBull 4, Bartender, nibPointDisplay, Raven, Gnosis, KuiNameplates, clcret, Radar, and LynStats.
    Last edited by Everlu; 2014-11-14 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Mine in action, quite happy at the moment. Still finding a bug here and there but nothing serious.

Hi Lyn, can you tell which unitframes are used pls?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesiahh View Post
    Hi Lyn, can you tell which unitframes are used pls?
    oUF

/10char
    oh, honey.

i.imgur.com/zzyRV6cl. jpg
    Holy smokes, I spent hours trying to find out where I had seen this unitframe setup, so I could try and recreate it, but I couldn't for the life of me track it down (I literally went back through about 50 pages in this thread). Any plans to release your oUF layout? If not, any chance you can share what you have (with no obligation to support it) so I can play around with it?
    Last edited by Lagony; 2014-11-14 at 06:31 PM.

oUF

/10char
    oUF is a framework, not an actual unitframe addon...

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    oUF is a framework, not an actual unitframe addon...
    Oh, mr. smartypants.

All in all, my answer wasn't wrong. To be specific, it is oUF_Lyn. Who would have thought it?
    oh, honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lyn - absolutely outstanding work. I love the huge amount of real estate on the screen. What did you use as a base of the UI or was it all custom?

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Lyn - absolutely outstanding work. I love the huge amount of real estate on the screen. What did you use as a base of the UI or was it all custom?
    I used Butger's GW styled UI for inspiration. Also used some of his textures, made some of myself or modified some. And then I started with some base addons like action bar/buff addon addon of Rothar/Zork. Started with the custom oUF theme with 6.0, before that I used Skaarj's layout for that.
    oh, honey.

Deleted

it's sooooo pretty and clean!
    I love it

10+ Year Old Account
    Outstanding work - if I had time I'd love to fiddle with the ElvUI I use now to mimic the layout you have.

At any rate, I commend you for what you've put out.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Oh, mr. smartypants.

All in all, my answer wasn't wrong. To be specific, it is oUF_Lyn. Who would have thought it?
    Maaaaaaan, do you want people complaining about oUF not doing a shit, cuz that's how you get people complaining about oUF not doing a shit, hehe...

There're already few threads like that on oUF forum Some people take things others say literally...
    Peace, didn't mean anything bad
    Last edited by ls-; 2014-11-14 at 07:56 PM.

It's a great setup, looks great.. mind sharing the name of the font you are using?

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Maaaaaaan, do you want people complaining about oUF not doing a shit, cuz that's how you get people complaining about oUF not doing a shit, hehe...

There're already few threads like that on oUF forum Some people take things others say literally...
    Peace, didn't mean anything bad
    I don't read the oUF forum at all. But I know what you mean, don't worry. Also, if they can't read the description on the oUF download page that they need a layout for it to work, they kinda deserve it ..

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    It's a great setup, looks great.. mind sharing the name of the font you are using?
    Cronos Pro font family. In both, Regular and bold.
    oh, honey.

Very nice! My only comment would be that the parts of the HP bars that are underneath the the large green % numbers is not really visible/readable. Seems like a conflict of intention, if you know what i mean.

dude.. u have to share this :O it's amazing! i'll even pay for it lol! im throwing money at the screen but nothing is happening! come on Bro, help me out here xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted this mock up ages ago, and now I really want to make it >-> I never really ended up making it in game. Might revisit this, I've got some time while I wait in queue.

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .