Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I appreciate that you like it so much, but since I don't really feel well by uploading unfinished, partly bugged addons.

SharedMedia\statusbar\backup.tga
    Thanks once again Lyn, you're the man. I assume it's the same as your Action bar?
    Last edited by mmoc8f9b2281f3; 2014-12-22 at 06:13 PM.

I appreciate that you like it so much, but since I don't really feel well by uploading unfinished, partly bugged addons.
    Well you said that 2 years ago too, so when will your UI be finished?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    Oh my god....

I´ve been looking for the origin of this UI since I once saw a screenshot of it when someone was fighting Hagara (Dragon Soul).

Would it be possible to upload this? I just love everything about it and I must have it!!

Please make me a christmas present
    Ditto, what an awesome UI, absolutely love it.

SharedMedia\statusbar\backup.tga
    I understand you mate, just wish i could code xD tried to learn it a few times but failed, not enough time on my hands.

The best i could do is this, and this is 100% without any coding.. the borders look crappy, and the minimap is bad... its hard to do without any coding or custom addons:P

http://i.imgur.com/TiWKTiE.jpg
    Last edited by mikkis2k; 2014-12-22 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post

Not sure what way is best for debuff highlighting. A glow can be nice.

statusbar is 256 x 32
    statusbar for raid is 128 x 64
    action buttons are 36px with a gap of 4px
    I really need to learn how to make textures

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    Well you said that 2 years ago too, so when will your UI be finished?
    Oh, I did? That was with mostly different addons ... but as you know my code better than me, you can answer that question yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayru View Post
    Thanks once again Lyn, you're the man. I assume it's the same as your Action bar?
    Action bar? You mean the button texture? It's one of the Masque skins and reworked some textures of them myself.
    oh, honey.

Nothing fancy, but I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A quick and very simple layout I'm working on after checking these UIs out and becoming very sick of building the same UIs over and over with Shadowed and Dominos. Gave Stuf a try, but I think I want more control over my portraits. Want to do some cool stuff with portraits; Maybe bigger or having the backgrounds change as I poop CDs or something.

I haven't touched Weak Auras or KG Panels yet, and as you can see, there are no raid frames. Really didn't like the Stuf ones. It's been a long time since I've put some effort into really trying some new addons and making them look half decent, and there's a long ways to go. I'm also finding it very hard to keep font and border continuity throughout my addons, and just through the default Blizzard windows. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2014-12-22 at 10:39 PM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    My boomie ui =)

Deleted
    Click for larger picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    I'm very satisfied what it looks like currently. Just need to fix Hermes to show myself as well, any ideas? I don't have myself hidden in the options and I can see myself outside of LFR at least.
    This looks great, what fonts are you using?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, learning how to use KG panels again. This is what I've got so far, with Stuf readjusted:

I have no raid or party frames yet, I'm not sure which addon to use for them. I'm thinking of having them take the place of Skada and just have that frame toggle between the two. Haven't changed the buff frame at all, I'm not sure if I need to. I really like the Timeless font but I don't think it matches the look of my panels very well. I want to add some...flare to the panels as well. Some sort of visual effects corresponding with things like popping CDs, low health, etc, especially to the portraits. Behind my character I want to see fire or an explosion or something, but still contained within the panel. Going to fiddle around with that tomorrow probably.

I wish I could make my target's portrait face the other way too, but I can't find a way to do that in Stuf.

Any recommendations or suggestions would be very welcome!
    [/url]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    it's detached Holy power in ELVui's unitframes
    That is correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hypx View Post
    Any chance to get a hold of that font name Tyranader, and possibly unitframes?
    Font is called "Vixar" and the Unit Frames are apart of ElvUI.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Alright, learning how to use KG panels again. This is what I've got so far, with Stuf readjusted:

I have no raid or party frames yet, I'm not sure which addon to use for them. I'm thinking of having them take the place of Skada and just have that frame toggle between the two. Haven't changed the buff frame at all, I'm not sure if I need to. I really like the Timeless font but I don't think it matches the look of my panels very well. I want to add some...flare to the panels as well. Some sort of visual effects corresponding with things like popping CDs, low health, etc, especially to the portraits. Behind my character I want to see fire or an explosion or something, but still contained within the panel. Going to fiddle around with that tomorrow probably.

I wish I could make my target's portrait face the other way too, but I can't find a way to do that in Stuf.

Any recommendations or suggestions would be very welcome!
    I love what you are doing... I would go with skada on the right side and have 2 panes, 1 for damage done and 1 for threat (or throw in healing if you are a healer in that case). You can make different profiles for that in skada I saw...

Overall... I am jealous at people who can do this kind of stuff as I am never able to do it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Might have posted it during Mists but this is the recreated version from after I returned to the game:

Edit 1: Addons used - Grid2 (has some issues but also got the most ingenious config I've seen so I can't part with it), Dominos, BasicMinimap, SimplePowerBar (not visible but I have it just left of the action bar), kgPanels (just a flat texture with gradient color for the line on the bottom), SLDT, Aurora, AuroraMissingTextures, nibPointDisplay (sadly no longer updated so it doesn't work in most cases but it's still usable for holy power), nibChatTabs, wChat, Skada, kuiNameplates, Gnosis, WeakAuras and xCT+ (very minimalistic config)

The unit frames are mostly ouf_Elen (you can find them on wowinterface) but I've edited them to have a 3d portrait overlay on the health bar and very basic boss frames. The rest can be configured by setting some vars in the lua file. All the addons use the texture ouf_Elen comes with (except bl_Cooldown as I couldn't find how to set it up). There are two fonts in use - one is from ouf_Elen and the other is what Aurora uses by default. I also use the Clean Icons - Crisp set from wowinterface.

Edit 2: Link to relevant files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1U...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Leanne; 2015-01-13 at 10:14 PM.

i'm surprised how many healers i've seen that don't have their raid frames by their player models i personally can't focus on handling mechanics and healing when they are separate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    I love what you are doing... I would go with skada on the right side and have 2 panes, 1 for damage done and 1 for threat (or throw in healing if you are a healer in that case). You can make different profiles for that in skada I saw...
    I do think that my Skada frame is way too big, maybe I should put the Minimap down there in that corner. Not going to put another skada window or Omen down there, I don't need them. Maybe have my raid frames running up the side, sort of like Lyn has it?

And I just remembered that you can get character models in Weak Auras. I've only ever used it for what I used to do with Power Auras, just a texture or bar for a proc. When I get home I'm going to dive in and see if I can make something cool. I've had an idea for an action RPG unit frame for a while, in the same vein as DMC or The Witcher. Artsy area, health bar, some other bars or notifiers. Like these:

Learning how to use KG panels has really motivated me to try some new stuff.
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I do think that my Skada frame is way too big, maybe I should put the Minimap down there in that corner. Not going to put another skada window or Omen down there, I don't need them. Maybe have my raid frames running up the side, sort of like Lyn has it?

And I just remembered that you can get character models in Weak Auras. I've only ever used it for what I used to do with Power Auras, just a texture or bar for a proc. When I get home I'm going to dive in and see if I can make something cool. I've had an idea for an action RPG unit frame for a while, in the same vein as DMC or The Witcher. Artsy area, health bar, some other bars or notifiers. Like these:

Learning how to use KG panels has really motivated me to try some new stuff.
    I do like how lynn has the raid UI...

from the 2 images, if you manage to pull the bottom one of for a hunter (HP/Focus) I would love to see that tbh...

and maybe see if you can integrate weak aura's in the one with the skull?

not sure if that is even possible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockxana View Post
    Quick Update
    Where i can get your UI really like it

10+ Year Old Account
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI