Thread: Post Your UI

Here's the UI I'm currently rocking.
    Trying to get as much screen clutter out of the way as possible. You can bring up side-by-side Damage and Healing meters over the Trade/Item chat (bottom right) by clicking Skada. I try to minimize it during combat as much as possible so it doesn't distract me.

Idle:
    cl.ly/image/2s2M081s1j3P

Raid Combat:
    cl.ly/image/2x2w2z0q061Y

Trying to get as much screen clutter out of the way as possible. You can bring up side-by-side Damage and Healing meters over the Trade/Item chat (bottom right) by clicking Skada. I try to minimize it during combat as much as possible so it doesn't distract me.

Idle:
    cl.ly/image/2s2M081s1j3P

Raid Combat:
    cl.ly/image/2x2w2z0q061Y

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    Raven.

10char
    That's for the buffs on your character at the top right of the screen? I didn't mean the bars. Just the icons.

Quote Originally Posted by framew0rk View Post
    That's for the buffs on your character at the top right of the screen? I didn't mean the bars. Just the icons.
    There is also PhanxBuffs, which I find a little simpler, if you're really just looking to change the appearance of things. It's also supported by Masque to skin the buffs/debuffs (I dont use Raven but it probably has that support too)

Quote Originally Posted by framew0rk View Post
    yup raven can do icons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmolitor87 View Post
    That's pretty cool of you to provide.

I noticed you use Grid2 and I must say that is looks nicer than the original grid - is there any reason not to switch?
    I had to switch back from Grid2 to Grid with WoD since it did not support a couple of WoD things and it took too long for updates. Also, since it is highly customizable, it is hard to set it up in the first place. I'm missing some features of Grid2 in Grid though.
    Last edited by mmoc3c639dd81a; 2015-01-27 at 11:47 AM.

trying different ideas of textures i might use in my UI, this is my druids health bar what iv made currently, not sure if its abit to "over the top"

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    trying different ideas of textures i might use in my UI, this is my druids health bar what iv made currently, not sure if its abit to "over the top"

I wouldn't say it's over the top, it looks cool.
    I think to make it really integrated you'd maybe have to extend the detail style to the unit frames and other bits of the UI.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    I wouldn't say it's over the top, it looks cool.
    I think to make it really integrated you'd maybe have to extend the detail style to the unit frames and other bits of the UI.
    Yeah thats the only issue im having in my head atm, id have to make elements for target, minimap and things but it shouldnt be to hard. Might take a blank screenshot and put the elements ontop and make a big mockup

i give up. you cant make a proper UI on larger screens. /slitswrist

http://i.imgur.com/e1n71zK.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    i give up. you cant make a proper UI on larger screens. /slitswrist

http://i.imgur.com/e1n71zK.jpg
    Whats wrong with this UI? i think it looks nice Just make all the fonts match ^^, try making a UI on a 2560x1080 screen :P so much space!!!

There. done for today!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

There. done for today!

DL link pleease?

Here is a quick mockup of maybe some elements of a UI i might make, nothing to special colour aint 100% set in stone.

http://i.imgur.com/XVkRWGI.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Absinth92 View Post

Idle:
    cl.ly/image/2s2M081s1j3P

Raid Combat:
    cl.ly/image/2x2w2z0q061Y
    It's a great UI, I liked it a lot! Looks very clean. The data bars that you use, one on top and those two on the bottom of the screen, wich addon do you use for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilatos View Post
    It's a great UI, I liked it a lot! Looks very clean. The data bars that you use, one on top and those two on the bottom of the screen, wich addon do you use for that?
    It's all a part of ElvUI. They're the Datatext Panels with the Datatexts. I also have the Shadow & Light ElvUI. I'm not sure if the bars are a part of the base ElvUI or a part of S&L. Quite useful! (The top bar is actually two bars positioned very close together.)

There. done for today!

i like it, simple functional, one of my biggest things is yeah minimalistic is great and all, but health bars and other important information need to be a bit bigger than 5px height. I like what you did, its almost like you went back to your roots.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Here is a quick mockup of maybe some elements of a UI i might make, nothing to special colour aint 100% set in stone.

http://i.imgur.com/XVkRWGI.jpg
    Looks good, but maybe might need a bit more variations on the theme. If it looks like the same thing repeated it can somehow make it seem less like a real thing. If you see what i mean..
    Last edited by Kaitain; 2015-01-27 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Absinth92 View Post

Idle:
    cl.ly/image/2s2M081s1j3P

Raid Combat:
    cl.ly/image/2x2w2z0q061Y
    Make your castbar a bit wider so it the same size as the icons under it >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Looks good, but maybe might need a bit more variations on the theme. If it looks like the same thing repeated it can somehow make it seem less like a real thing. If you see what i mean..
    I kinda do :P too repetitive in a way? i will take another look at some elements, mostly the target frames.