Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    No clue what's going on but it looks pretty sweet!
    From what i can gather the numbers in the "orbs" at the end is the duration of the dots on target (Blue side is Moonfire, Orange is Sunfire) and then the bar in the middle is just a shifting bar to show what eclipse you are accturly in.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    From what i can gather the numbers in the "orbs" at the end is the duration of the dots on target (Blue side is Moonfire, Orange is Sunfire) and then the bar in the middle is just a shifting bar to show what eclipse you are accturly in.
    Pretty much yea!

and FML why cant my main char have fun spells i can make weakauras with
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Pretty much yea!

and FML why cant my main char have fun spells i can make weakauras with
    WHAT! paladins have loads of fun beautiful spells to make weakauras for!

Holy paladin is literally track HP and Holy shock cd. rest is abundance..

Deleted
    Snip
    Been using it for a few hours now, and i love the layout with the dot timers and all.

But, a few requests so to speak. A middle bar if possible (think someome else mentioned this aswell)
    And, is it possible to make it all bigger in a simple way, or do i have to edit all the different things? (I'm dumb with weakauras, your eclipse bar litterally made me install and use it)

Thank you in advance !

Quote Originally Posted by Kupena View Post
    Been using it for a few hours now, and i love the layout with the dot timers and all.

But, a few requests so to speak. A middle bar if possible (think someome else mentioned this aswell)
    And, is it possible to make it all bigger in a simple way, or do i have to edit all the different things? (I'm dumb with weakauras, your eclipse bar litterally made me install and use it)

Thank you in advance !
    Il have a look at it tomorrow. Middle bar thingy should be easily fixable, i tried enlarging them a few times but the sun one looks rather dumb then due to the black circle, il look around a bit to see if i can manage something

10+ Year Old Account
    Heyo, this is my UI at the moment, having some fun with it, have pretty much used the same setup since before WoD!

Arranged to have newest uploads shown first, i JUST took this first image, just changed the power bar from pic 3-6(what i normally use, btw those are all the same, just different views)

http://imgur.com/a/Qliqs

Also a video of it in action! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmhvp5UiB6s
    (Guild's first M Brackenspore kill, im not the best player so expect some mistakes, i know i see some . And our third flamethrower guy was sick or something so i had to handle that, which i have no idea on how to do :P)

As you can see i've since removed ExtraCD, i've moved/removed some WeakAuras and i've moved the Extra Action Button(Flamethrower button!) since i think it got ugly while in raid like that. ECD/WA everywhere.
    Last edited by Minerv; 2015-02-02 at 02:22 AM.
    --Almost Heroes is recruiting exceptional players--
    EN 7/7 M - ToV 3/3 M - NH 10/10 M - ToS 6/9 M

--Sig by Shyama--

Goofing around with stuff on my vacation for funsies:

http://i.minus.com/ibk27K4JFVhF46.jpg

I want text shadows on all the things, but I don't know if I can do that with Kui Nameplates or OmniCC. Sob.

edit: hnnng forgot to unify my reaction colors. That's what I get for copying profiles for some addons and not others.

Sometimes I wonder how you guys are going to use like 70% of the models since most of them need an epicenter. Otherwise the spells would look weird, just animating in mid-air.

If you need to satisfy that urge to show something cool though but don't have a cresty thing, you can always use your mouse cursor as the center.

it's not obvious, but it follows the cursor. And for some reason i don't know, some models follow closer than others. I use it because sometimes I lose track of my own cursor during huge clusters of spell animations.
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2015-02-02 at 05:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    modified skullflower a bit with added weak auras.
    No combat:

In combat:

Last edited by -Gr-; 2015-02-02 at 09:17 AM.

Ok then.

Added middlebar.
    Added more visual peak animations.
    Scaled it up a little.
    Changes the solar Model since it hurt my eyes.
    Tried to add information about SS and such but think il just keep it as a eclipse bar

Pastebin here!

(still looks very budgetlooking to me.. idk why.. )
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-02-02 at 03:25 PM.

Deleted
    @Sunnydee
    Do you have a link to the models you are using (modelpath or displayid etc.)?

SPELLS/Magic_PreCast_Hand.m2
    SPELLS/solar_heavy_missile.m2
    SPELLS/Fire_SmokeTrail.m2
    SPELLS/Druid_Starsurge_Precast_NoFlash.m2

These are the models. since im not aware wich one you are after, you're gonna have to go through them yourself

Ok then.

Added middlebar.
    Added more visual peak animations.
    Scaled it up a little.
    Changes the solar Model since it hurt my eyes.
    Tried to add information about SS and such but think il just keep it as a eclipse bar

Pastebin here!

(still looks very budgetlooking to me.. idk why.. )
    Personally I think that looks even better now.
    Did you try using the arcane orb model and put 3 of them above/below this for SS charges?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Personally I think that looks even better now.
    Did you try using the arcane orb model and put 3 of them above/below this for SS charges?
    Thanks!
    That was one of many attempts of doing it yes. i had one that sorta fit and felt ok, but it was to cluttered.
    As for now this will be like this i think, prob gonna make another group though for SS/cd's and such later on.

Raid UI
    Here's mine. Granted I use the same UI on all of my toons, it works great for healing. I have Weak auras that pop up above my raid frames with CD's for my spells.
    Last edited by Djriff; 2015-02-02 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Image was way to big.

Thanks!
    That was one of many attempts of doing it yes. i had one that sorta fit and felt ok, but it was to cluttered.
    As for now this will be like this i think, prob gonna make another group though for SS/cd's and such later on.
    Keep me updated yeah?
    Il test this one out for a bit tonight.

Looks really cool! The idea of having a visible spark on an invisible bar is very clever. I like the font a lot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Looks really cool! The idea of having a visible spark on an invisible bar is very clever. I like the font a lot too.
    mhm yeah i like that font too. might see what it looks like on my ui ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    I like the font a lot too.
    That actually didn't cross my mind. it's a rather rare font so i dont think people will have it in their shared media :s