Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    This is my current ui. I like to keep it clean and simple.

In raidgroup with a target and mouseover tooltip showing

Idle with details damagemeter showing.

Using tidyplates to remove healthbars but keep castbars in combat. This also shows castbars on non target hostile players.

In combat.

Installed TukUI and disabled the unitframes/raidframes? wat?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Installed TukUI and disabled the unitframes/raidframes? wat?
    Yes, just the way I want it! i really dont like the unitframe boxes tukui have!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    i used google, paint and gimp haha
    Now you know how I made mine! I quite like the blue orb thingy you posted, it has potential. But even if that is the thing/theme you end up using, you're on the road to bigger and cooler things now!

Also, I made a not garbage video for once:

Raid frame is a recent addition and needs some work but it's colored the same way as the talent frame is. Stopwatch needs to be moved above the emphasized bigwigs bars. Anyone see anything I can improve?

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    Now you know how I made mine! I quite like the blue orb thingy you posted, it has potential. But even if that is the thing/theme you end up using, you're on the road to bigger and cooler things now!
    Yeah well im just afraid of using other peoples art without their acceptance, i mean im aware it's the internet. if its out there then your own fault. but i cant help to feel somewhat like a dick

Also tend to give up on most things the second i have to solve raidframes(healer woho).. they seem to ruin most uis

And besides, if i even did half as decent as you and kait id be happy haha. long way to go. Only annoying thing is that if it's not on google it wont make ingame since you cant do shit in paint from scratch
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-02-21 at 05:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Yeah well im just afraid of using other peoples art without their acceptance, i mean im aware it's the internet. if its out there then your own fault. but i cant help to feel somewhat like a dick

Also tend to give up on most things the second i have to solve raidframes(healer woho).. they seem to ruin most uis

And besides, if i even did half as decent as you and kait id be happy haha. long way to go. Only annoying thing is that if it's not on google it wont make ingame since you cant do shit in paint from scratch
    That is why I am limiting my own UI work to media specifically stated as being available for my use.
    Fonts/textures/borders etc.
    Especially on fonts, I take time to check their license.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

With regards to other people's art, just ask them! Shoot them an email or something :P All the art work in my UI is off the WOD website. Even the WoW subreddit uses it! I gotta agree about raid frames though, there's not a whole lot of room for customization and the information they convey is pretty important for progression so finding the right mix of aesthetic and usability is tough but you gotta keep at it!

PS. Don't lump me in with Kait, that guy sucks! He just posts screenshots of that downloadable KaitUI and is all like "LOOK AT MY UI GUYS."

@MonsieuRoberts I was in the same boat as you until I started working on my current stuff. Remember that WoW isn't going anywhere so even if it takes you a while to learn how to mess around in Gimp, it'll be worth the plunge. There's no shortage of tutorials on youtube and honestly, you can just open up a screenshot in gimp and start messing with the tools to figure out what they do. I have the most bare-bones knowledge of Gimp but it's enough to get by.

@MonsieuRoberts I was in the same boat as you until I started working on my current stuff. Remember that WoW isn't going anywhere so even if it takes you a while to learn how to mess around in Gimp, it'll be worth the plunge. There's no shortage of tutorials on youtube and honestly, you can just open up a screenshot in gimp and start messing with the tools to figure out what they do. I have the most bare-bones knowledge of Gimp but it's enough to get by.
    IM gonna be honest. im pretty dumb. my IQ is around waterbottle. but this video made me get the basic of GIMP. rest is mostly comon sense with that program.

eventhough i cant find the mirror image button haha

PS. Don't lump me in with Kait, that guy sucks! He just posts screenshots of that downloadable KaitUI and is all like "LOOK AT MY UI GUYS."
    I know right? Such a ripoff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

IM gonna be honest. im pretty dumb. my IQ is around waterbottle. but this video made me get the basic of GIMP. rest is mostly comon sense with that program.

eventhough i cant find the mirror image button haha
    Yeah that's exactly how I do it! But don't lie, you just like that asian girl dont you?

Also my iq must also be waterbottle because I can't find mirror either >.> You could copy what you're trying to mirror, paste it as a new layer and then use the flip thing (blue box looking thing with the double headed arrow)

Yeah that's exactly how I do it! But don't lie, you just like that asian girl dont you?

Also my iq must also be waterbottle because I can't find mirror either >.> You could copy what you're trying to mirror, paste it as a new layer and then use the flip thing (blue box looking thing with the double headed arrow)
    haha asians aint my thang sadly!

I actually found it under tools>transform tools.

but anyways. got myself an idea now. it wont be for my main sadly but exploring options right now since i found some cool artwork! TO WORK WE GO.

Also. wtb a clean image of Shadow of the necropolis skull. paying many love in cake and bacon
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-02-21 at 07:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    plz can anybody knows or can help identify addons in that ui,since atm op did not replay to pm...

thx and cheers

p.s.also how op got that borders in chat frame, unit frames and recount or skada...

Raid frame is a recent addition and needs some work but it's colored the same way as the talent frame is. Stopwatch needs to be moved above the emphasized bigwigs bars. Anyone see anything I can improve?
    Oh god.. is there any download links for this?!?! I would love to get my hands on it!

| i7-7700K | B250M | 16GB DDR4 | GTX-1060 | 240GB Samsung 850 x3 | Corsair 750W CXMOD |

I've been using TidyPlates but for some reason I can't get cast bars to show. Does anyone know where the option is for this? I've been through all the options multiple times. The only option I see is for Friendly cast bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicebox View Post
    Mine's a never ending work in progress...
    new to the UI game, possible to get a list of what you're using? It's beautiful

Time for 10 hours of weakauras hueuehueheu.. #sortastartingtolikethisalready

Small update. (sortanotsorryforspamming)

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-02-22 at 01:33 AM.

at Rockxana

I love this ui!
    Would you be able to send me it :P?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow sunny, amazing.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nice work on the raid frame there tempest, i'm still trying to figure out your talent panel/kg panels lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Sunndydee, damn looking real smooth there, great dedication!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Hey Tempest,

Do you have that uploaded somewhere. I would love to take it for a spin!