Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Because everyone have either nice and clean UIs or UIs with sikc effects and WAs, I present you this monstrosity:

It's not a monstrosity if you find it useful. But in your case I'll accept monstrosity. :P Though tbh, I have seen much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    Moved some of the WeakAuras tracking to InlineAuras, and got a Blood Shield WeakAuras set up.

Will you upload your awesome work somewhere? I really dig this kind of minimalistic creations

Deleted
    Out of combat with target.

In combat with timers and cooldowns.

Combo point graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Because everyone have either nice and clean UIs or UIs with sikc effects and WAs, I present you this monstrosity:

It's not terrible really. But I think there are a few changes you could make that simultaneously make it work better and look better:

- combat text is spam. It never gets read in challenging content. If you are reading it (even skim reading) in challenging content then you're probably getting distracted. If there is some information in the spam that occasionally affects the actions you are making with your character, extract those bits and make tidy little weakAuras for them (it won't be much/any). An easier solution would be to just kill off the central text bit completely and leave the other two.

- your column of buffs on the right are mostly passive things that don't affect how you play during combat at all. As such, the long names and accurate timers for them all is huge overkill. Make them small unlabelled icons, then identify if any proc buffs do alter the course of your actions, and relocate a filtered group for them somewhere more central.

- about 2 of the action bar rows worth of icons at the bottom are for non combat things. Either have them hidden in combat and show out of combat, or use an addon like oPie with a keybind to do all your chilling-in-town things.

- have 2 raid frame profiles, 1 for if you are healing, one for if you're not. You can improve your environment visibility by using a smaller raid frame when you're DPSing.

Otherwise it's fine :-D

As a side point, I personally would say there is a very approximate correlation between nice looking UIs and nice working UIs, mainly because if you spend 50 hours figuring out how to make your UI look nicer then you can't really avoid spending many hours thinking about how it works.
    Last edited by Kaitain; 2015-03-24 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weischbier View Post
    Will you upload your awesome work somewhere? I really dig this kind of minimalistic creations
    Maybe eventually, no immediate plans. I think all of the WeakAuras and *maybe* kgPanels strings are available in my pastebin. http://pastebin.com/u/arborus

Quote Originally Posted by waspeh View Post
    What addon & font are you using for the HP%s? I played around with a similar idea a while back but couldn't get it to look right.
    WeakAuras.

Moved some of the WeakAuras tracking to InlineAuras, and got a Blood Shield WeakAuras set up.

Haha, the last page I looked at had your interface on it and was 200 pages ago, today I decide to check this thread out again and again I see your awesome interface. Good work. A screenshot of a bossfight would be interesting. Just to see where you position boss mods etc.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomlol View Post

EDIT: Have changed this a bit overnight, moved the raid frames to the far left, get AA under that, with the MT frames next to it, and the boss frames on the right (not shown) Will see if i can get some screens in raid.
    Hello! Very nice! I love it! Can you share your UI with WeakAuras?

Quote Originally Posted by Skoite View Post
    Combo point graphics.
    That looks pretty awesome. Is that an addon or WAs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    That looks pretty awesome. Is that an addon or WAs?
    Weakauras2

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    A screenshot of a bossfight would be interesting. Just to see where you position boss mods etc.
    Here's a (somewhat low quality!) video from tonight.

Wouldnt mind snatching the weakaura for your runes.

Other then that i'd prob align boss mod with the right side of your debuffs above UF!
    Target castbar is something that got my OCD kicking in aswell
    Looks slick tho!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Yeah, I picked my DK back up a couple weeks ago and have been a bit apathetic about moving my Druid's target cast bar profile over, lol.

I think I also dragged my boss mod bars up there and didn't bother aligning them because they were overlapping with debuffs for a bit.

The runes are actually http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-nibRunes.html as opposed to a WeakAura.

Also need to unify the fonts a bit more. I think there's like...5 or 6 fonts in that video.

Oh dear lord that addon still works? haha. havent used that for yeaaaars.
    Ah fair enough. While you prob already know this but qusewigs would prob fit your UI rather well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi all

Im playing around with multiple UI's to see how things are done.
    Arborus' concept looks very interesting and I had been thinking of making something similar.

Im just wondering if I should use oUF for unitframes or if Weakauras will do and would want some advise.

This is my current concept, influenced by minimalism and ElvUI's quality of living, feel free to comment..

Whats the green room map addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Whats the green room map addon?
    it's a oregorer addon. do dem google dray!
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-03-25 at 02:13 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJTlA1eYgVA
    Would you be willing to list the addons you have with your UI? I'm interested in the one you have of the quest objectives tracker that gets rid of the stupid oversized textures that Blizzard forces onto you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crosshairs View Post
    Would you be willing to list the addons you have with your UI? I'm interested in the one you have of the quest objectives tracker that gets rid of the stupid oversized textures that Blizzard forces onto you.
    Looks like SorhaQuestlog to me ^^,

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    it's a oregorer addon. do dem google dray!
    am lazy. google too much effortz