Thread: Post Your UI

I use kong automatic UI hider to hide certain bars while I'm out of combat(and even some while I'm in combat)

here it is unhidden. I like it since it's all nice and organized and kind of corresponds to the layout of my keyboard..

Idk how to make the thumbnails that let you click them to make it bigger.

And I don't get how some people play with all the junk all over their screens.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2015-08-06 at 12:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alphalion View Post

my (clicker friendly) custom Paladin themed Ui

The crest include a rotation priority advice at the center, an animation for each seal and also a the resources bar for Holy power and selfless healer. In Protection spec, the empowered seal buffs' durations have progress bars which kinda look like HoPo
    In retribution spec, the upper bar displays Seraphim's duration while in Protectection it displays Bastion of glory's duration

The seals buttons' position on the bar mirrors the seals' positions on Empowered seal's special effect

Everything is done with Weakauras
    that bottom bar would look better if you could make some holy light empowered runes or something to make it more paladin-like

- - - Updated - - -

Here you can see mine

....................................................................................

Little video:

@alphalion
    Looks very nice and unique. Good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithenen View Post
    Just a general healing question: Does it really matter to where we put our Raid frames for healing? Like is there some optimal placement for it? Or should we just place it where we are the most comfortable with it?
    Where you feel the most comfortable with it is generally the right answer, but there's good reason to believe that you'll have more success if you place it somewhere near your character's feet (though not directly over your character) so that it's naturally in your eye line while you're navigating the encounter personally. Important alerts are also good to put near your character, as well, with less important information radiating out towards the edges of the screen.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ejzo View Post
    that bottom bar would look better if you could make some holy light empowered runes or something to make it more paladin-like

- - - Updated - - -
    Thanks for the advice, I will look what I can do. But atm I'm working on a dk and druid themed UIs
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post
    Little video:

@alphalion
    Nice, minimalistic yet practical. I like putting hud near the center, I find rolling eyes to see information from a corner to another pretty annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Everlu View Post
    Damn, dude, great work. Seriously. You're making clicking look really appealing! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    Awesome. Whilst I couldn't really play with it myself, its so rare to see a truly unique and innovative UI design these days. Well done.
    Thanks guys
    yeah I wanted to create something very immersive, that involved minimalistic display and class theme
    Last edited by mmoc4678df31ad; 2015-08-07 at 03:51 AM.

I like to have all my abilities readily available and in my view. I like minimalistic, but not to where I feel handicapped.

Deleted
    pHishr what addons are you using ? the ui lookes awesome.!

Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post
    Little video:

@alphalion
    very neat!

This is my second weakauras ui, this is still work in progess!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post

Here's something I'm playing around with at the moment. I know there's hella action buttons visible, need to cut down to only the real important stuff.

HP and Rage bars gradiate based on progress. Totally stole that stuff from MagicalDandruff's monk thing he posted a while back.

Fire around the rage bar/paw/thing increases based on several rage breakpoints for key abilities.
    which font is that? i still finding a good font to suit for my UI

Got bored of my little lvling ui... so i made myself a nice and fresh ui i loved ALOT... wich was posted in this thread a long time ago

Still got loads to do! Party frames, minimap isn't done, castbars look wierd atm, and some fonts i'm missing but can't find (hint hint Lyn:P) and more.

Credits: Noone, i made this myself ... nah just kidding:P Lyn and Butger.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFireFiremage View Post
    which font is that? i still finding a good font to suit for my UI
    ExpresswayBold

Update

Castbars are still untouched.. they look wierd :S

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Update

Castbars are still untouched.. they look wierd :S
    What unitframes are those? they look beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    What unitframes are those? they look beautiful!
    Thanks, those are my own. Or i mean i copied from the UI Lyn made, but the UFs are mine (what i ment is.. they are a standalone addon + kgpanels and my settings)
    Last edited by mikkis2k; 2015-08-08 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shamankevi View Post
    Here is mine.

Can I have a list of the addons used here please? :P

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

Deleted
    isn´t there a friendly soul that can tell me more about pHishr´s ui he posted ? =)

Quote Originally Posted by shamankevi View Post
    Here is mine.

i.imgur.com/CEB94xl.jpg
    what font are you using for the names?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurling View Post
    isn´t there a friendly soul that can tell me more about pHishr´s ui he posted ? =)
    Just download elvUI and customize it, and u should recreate his ui fairly easily.

Deleted
    didn´t know it was elvui. thought it was standalone addons but the for the answer